Chapter 2: Hidden Sanctuary

''What in the name of the Olympians just happened,'' Piper screamed.

          ''Dang, that girl can screech,'' the blue girl says, shaking her head like she had swimmer's ear. 

          ''Not like me, though,'' the animal boy laughed.

          ''Who are you people,'' Percy asked them, asking the million dollar question.

          ''Oh, our bad,'' says the butterfly girl. ''My name's Harmony Fly.''

         ''My name's White Garden,'' the animal boy said.

            ''Lyon Icicle is my name,'' the icy boy introduced.

           ''I would be Marina Ocean,'' the blue girl said.

          ''And i'm Angel Nightingale,'' the night girl says.

          ''Now, you newbies need to introduce yourselves,'' White says. ''Cause we are completely lost.''

           ''Hold on, how do you not know us,'' Percy asked. ''We only saved Olympus, some of us twice.''

             The teens looked at each other. They all had doubt written on their faces.

           ''My name's Jason,'' Jason intervened. ''This is Percy, Piper, Hazel,Frank, and Nico. We came here from America.''

             ''No duh,'' Lyon says. ''If you haven't noticed, we're not exactly locals,''

             ''Lyon,'' Harmony warned.

             ''Sorry, I can't help it sometimes,'' Lyon said.

              ''Guys, we really need to get back to the castle,'' Angel says. ''We'll be safe inside the barriers.''

                ''Right, Angel,'' Marina agreed. ''You guys can come to, if you want.''

                ''What if they can't get past the arch,'' Harmony asked.

                ''Since they all carry weapons with them, they're either demigods or freaks,'' White says. ''I'm voting on the first option.''

                   The really weirded-out demigods followed the group of new teens. They all went through the arch. The entire scene changed. They were now approaching an incredible castle. It looked ancient, but still beautiful. The castle was made out of silver blocks with doors of oak. It was the size of Hogwarts, but twice its size. Statues of magical creatures were all across the roof and on the towers. 

                 ''What in Hades is this place,'' Frank's jaw dropped.

                 ''This is a safe place for our kind,'' White said. ''It's called Kardia Sanctuary.''

                  ''It's a little too bright for me,'' Nico says.

                 ''So you guys really are demigods,'' Hazel says.

                   ''Again, no duh,'' Lyon said. ''Welcome to yesterday.''

                   ''We didn't know you guys yesterday,'' Piper says.

                    ''Ever hear of an expression,'' Lyon said.

                    ''Sorry about Lyon,'' Marina says. ''He can be a little cold at times. Or all the time. You get used to it.''