Chapter 8: Find Him

''How did you find the sanctuary,'' the king of the gods asked the sea spawns.

                 ''We were given a quest to find some powerful demigods, and here we are,'' Percy said. ''Plain and simple.''

                  ''The sanctuary is meant to be secluded for the more unique demigods,'' Artemis explained. ''So they wouldn't be abandoned by their own kind. The demigods that are either more powerful or have...''

                 ''Harpy DNA,'' Percy interrupted. ''Or have dragon qualities. Met your twins, Hephaestus, and their great people. Aphrodite and Apollo, i'm happy to say that Loralie and Hayley are also quite happy here.''

                 The three gods smiled at what Percy had said. With the gods never having much of a real connection to their kids other than through quests and powers, it makes them happy to know when they are doing good.

               ''So you think isolating us was a good idea,'' Marina says. ''It makes us an easier target for enemies that want the bigger threats out of the way. We wouldn't be able to get help because we wouldn't know there was anyone TO help us.''

                The gods looked at her with shock.

              ''One more thing,'' Percy said. ''Artemis.''

              ''Yes, Percy,'' the hunting goddess acknowledged.

              ''I met your daughter,'' Percy says. ''Angel looks almost identical to your younger form.'' 

               ''She's there,'' Artemis beamed.

               ''Sis,'' Apollo says, shocked.

               ''Artemis,'' Zeus said. ''You have a daughter.''

               ''It is so not what you think,'' Artemis said.

               ''Can we return to this matter some other time, we have a situation here,'' Marina yelled at them.

               ''What is it, runt,'' Ares asked, with his usual bad attitude.

                ''White Garden, son of Pan,'' Percy said. ''And brother to Hazel Levesque by their human mother.''

                 Hades nearly fell off of his throne. Demeter was now curious, having not been that much interested before. The two demigods now had the full attention of the entire council. 

                 ''What about him,'' Hestia asked, the most concerned out of all of them.

                 ''Hestia, do you know this demigod,'' Zeus asked her.

                 ''When Pan was taking care of them, I would visit them often,'' the hearth goddess says. ''White was always such a kind and happy boy. He puts on a smile bright enough to replace the sun.''

                  ''Hey,'' Apollo protested.

                  ''Not now, Apollo,'' Athena said. ''Continue, Hestia.''

                 ''He was naturally gifted with the animals, making Pan so proud,'' Hestia continued. ''White was just always so compassionate and full of heart. Never met anyone more golden. When Pan knew he'd fully fade, he was fully prepared. He had me adopt him. White is my first and only child.''

                 ''What about him,'' Aphrodite asked.

                 ''Someone's kidnapped White,'' Marina said.