Chapter 11: Sanctuary Exposed

The others all ran into the infirmary. They were just as concerned as White. 

             ''The others don't know about Kardia Sanctuary,'' Jason said. ''Gods know how badly they'll freak.''

              ''The harpies alone would cause the camp to attack,'' Piper  says. ''And don't get me started on if they see Hope or Night.''

                 ''What are we waiting for,'' White said. ''Move.''

                  Ignoring the fact that White was back on his feet, they all went outside. Loralie landed on the ground. Hayley, Hope, and Drago were with her. Drago had been riding Night. The campers were surrounding them.

                ''Everyone out of the way,'' Percy yelled. ''Let us through.''

                ''Get away from them,'' Angel yelled.

                They had noticed how they hadn't even drawn their weapons to defend themselves. But it was pretty much their appearances that scared the demigod camp.

               ''I came as fast as I could, Hawk,'' Loralie said. ''The others are just here because they were all concerned for...''

               ''White,'' Drago yelled, noticing the rest of them.

                ''By the gods, what happened,'' Hayley freaked. ''On second thought, don't answer that. Alright, who did this?!? Come forward now, and i'll only mildly maul you.''

              ''Hayley, i'm fine,'' White said. ''It wasn't them.''

              ''Tell us who did,'' Hope says. ''My dragon instincts are telling me to burn them alive.''  

              A blond then took action. She pulled out a knife and held it close to Loralie. It almost went right into the space on her back where her wings came out.

             ''Annabeth,'' Piper warned.

             ''Don't you dare hurt her,'' Drago growled. ''Night...''

             The dragon prepared its fire breath.

              ''Hold it,'' Percy yelled, stopping the dragon and shocking the campers. ''Everyone just stop.''

              ''Take your knife, and drop it,'' Hayley ordered Annabeth.

              Charmspeak was woven into her voice. Annabeth did as she was told. She took her knife away from Loralie and let it drop onto the ground.

               ''I didn't know you had charmspeak,'' Piper says to her.

                ''Maybe we should just leave,'' Hawk suggested. ''Come one.''

                The Kardia's all came together. They tried to leave.

               ''Stop,'' the blond, now known as Annabeth, ordered.

               ''What can you do to stop us,'' Lyon taunted. ''We want to leave, so we can.''

              The campers all stood in their way. All of them had swords, spears, and arrows pointed at them. Hazel kept White close, not wanting him to be hurt anymore than he already was. But she saw that his eyes were those of a wolf.

             ''If they find the sanctuary, all Hades will break loose,'' White said. ''They're already afraid of us and they don't even know what we can do.''