Chapter 15: The Alliance

Annabeth angrily trudged through the woods. She was still seriously pissed that the Kardia demigods had managed to escape, and that some of their friends had joined them. The savior of Olympus, most of the seven, and Nico had all abandoned them. And for the most freakish and dangerous of their kind.

                 ''When I get my hands on those freaks, they will wish that they were never born,'' she growled to herself.

                  She had already destroyed all the training dummies at the area and walked in the woods to try to clear her head. She was trying not to let loose her anger out on the trees. No one angers the nymphs and dryads of the camp forest.

                  ''Annabeth, are you okay,'' Grover, her satyr friend, asked, appearing out of the bushes with his girlfriend, Juniper.

                 ''Your anger is radiating throughout the entire forest,'' Juniper says.

                 ''Percy, Nico, Hazel, Jason, Piper, and Frank betrayed us,'' Annabeth says. ''How could I not be mad. How could they do that to us?''

                 ''To be honest, you guys didn't give them much of a choice,'' Grover said. ''It was either you go through them to kill their friends and start a war, or kill all of them and start a war. What did they even do to us?''

                 ''You didn't see them,'' Annabeth says. ''Two of them looked like harpies, but worse. Another was part lizard. And that other one had a super sonic scream. They were hardly demigods, more like monsters.''

                 ''Just because of how they looked,'' Juniper said. ''Sometimes, there is more than to a person than how they look on the outside.''

                  ''You two are no help, at all,'' Annabeth said.    

                  The cranky child of Athena grunted and walked away.

                  ''Boy is she ever cranky,'' Juniper said.

                   ''I'm inclined to agree,'' Grover says. ''Children of Athena aren't ones to take losing lightly.''

                    Annabeth was still pissed, but more-so after her talk with Grover and Juniper.

                  ''Those two have some nerve,'' she growled. ''They are monsters, plain and simple. They need to die.''

                  ''I couldn't agree more, young demigod,'' Redson said.

                The psychotic teenager walked out of the shadows. Annabeth went into a battle stance, taking out her knife.

                   ''No need for that,'' Redson says.

                   ''Who are you,'' Annabeth asked, sternly.

                   ''Redson, chosen champion of Erebus, primordial of darkness,'' Redson answered. ''I was sent to capture White Garden.''

                   ''He's not here,'' Annabeth says. ''If he was, I would have killed him already. I can't stand that kid.''

                   ''Then we have something in common,'' Redson said. ''You are right about something, they are monsters. But not as much as that Garden boy. He leaves death and destruction wherever he goes. I've been after him for years.''

                    ''Sounds like we have a common enemy,'' Annabeth says.

                  ''Exactly why I have come,'' Redson said. ''Do you wish to team up to stop him?''

                 ''Of course, and all those others freaks,'' Annabeth said.

                 ''Then we have an agreement,'' Redson says. ''Because I know where they are and I need a demigod to get me in.''

                    The two shook hands.

                   ''Sucker,'' he thought

                                                             *****Line Break*****

                  ''Finally, some peace and quiet,'' Harmony said, riding Moonlight. ''Higher, girl, come on.''

                  She rode her unicorn higher into the sky. Some of the unicorns, in the stables, do have wings. Not all unicorn are winged, but the ones that are have enhanced speed from their magic. Harmony rode above the clouds.

                 ''Why is it that I only ever get peace while riding you,'' Harmony says. 

                It was like the unicorn gave her a black stare.

                ''Next time I ask you a question, i'm making sure Percy's around so he can tell me what you say,'' she said.

                 A black dot came into view. It was moving fast. As it got closer, she saw that it was a black pegasus.

                ''Wonder what that pegasus is up to,'' Haemony wondered.

                The pegasus zoomed passed her. The wind was so much that it knocks Harmony off of Moonlight. She fell through the clouds, back towards the ground. She was screaming her head off, thinking she was about to die.

                 ''Goodbye cruel world,'' she thought.

                 But then, she stopped falling. She opened her eyes, feeling pressure on her arms. She saw that giant bird claws were holding onto her upper arms. She was being held up by a bird boy with bird claw legs and arms. Wings were coming out of his arms.

              ''One of these days, I won't be around to save you,'' White said, flapping his arms like wings.

                ''It's not like I knew that I would be knocked off my unicorn by an unknown pegasus,'' Harmony said.

                Moonlight came came out of the clouds. White placed her back onto her unicorn. As he was now fully healed, he was at full strength. The two went back down. They landed near the stables. Hawk, Percy, Jason, and Marina were with the black pegasus.

                  ''That thing nearly killed me,'' Harmony yelled. ''He knocked me off Moonlight over five-thousand feet in the air.''

                  ''Sorry about that,'' Percy apologized. ''Blackjack has a tendency to be a little overexcited about things.''

                    The horse shook his head at Percy.

                   ''Yes, you do,'' Percy said to it. ''And don't call me lord.''

                   The magical horse then looked toward Marina.

                  ''Don't even think about calling me lord,'' she told him. ''And no, I don't have any donuts.''

                  ''You have a really weird pegasus, Percy,'' Hawk said.

                  ''Don't have to tell me twice,'' Percy says.

                   Blackjack seemed to shake his head in annoyance. 

                  ''Only you, Percy,'' White said. ''Only you.''