first day

It is my first day of sophmore year. I just moved out to LA from Chicago. My name is David dobrik if you haven't caught along yet. I am a shy boy but getting pretty vine. (RIP VINE)

I walk in and see just random people trying to get to there classes. Which makes me nervous because I don't even have my class schedule yet.

I head to the office and get handed my schedule. I hurry up to my first class and try not to be late. My first class is math which I am pretty good at. I sit down in my seat next to this guy. He is a little above average height, well built body, and has brown hair.

I sit next to him. He looks over at me and reaches out his hand to shack my hand and introduce himself. He smiles at me and I smile back. I tell him my name and he seems pretty nice. Maybe a new school isn't so bad.

Time lapse

It's lunch time and I have no where to sit. I feel someone tap my shoulder. It was Alex that I met in math class.
Alex: come sit with me and my friends at lunch.
David: thanks.
I walked over and saw and met all of his guy friends names. (None of the girls are here yet)

They seemed like a pretty cool bunch. Very nice to talk to and get along with.
Zane: hey Dave I always have a back to school party. Your gonna be there right?
David: I will try. Let me ask my parents first.
They all go back to eating.
Heath: wow hot girls. 5:00
Zane: no it's not baby it's just Gabbie and a new friend.
Heath: oh. I really think I need to get my eyes checked.

Gabbie walks over and introduces her friend Liza. For some reason I think Liza is pretty cute and I want to get to know her more.

Alex introduces me to Gabbie and Liza. Liza is new to this school to and also seems very shy. She has known Gabbie for years apparently because Liza and Gabbie used to live in Texas together. Which means I can get close to Gabbie and ask her questions about Liza because I'm to shy to ask Liza herself right now.

Lunch is over and I can't wait for tomorrow because today I did have a lot of classes with Liza but I was to shy to talk to her so I'm gonna definitely talk to her tomorrow...or at least try my best.