friday//party

Liza pov

It is 6th period and the school day is almost over. Tonight is the party and I have no idea what it's gonna be like. I hope there is no alcohol but pretty there will be.

I walk in 6th period and David sits next to me and smiles. He had the most beautiful smile ever. The class starts but we get free time or study hall time since it's Friday in a lot of our classes. I sit some what in the back so it will be hard for the teacher to hear us.

David: hey
Liza: hi
David: your going to the party right?
I smiled and shook my head yes. He smiled and bit his lip and looked down. He is so cute. But he can pretty much get any girl he wants so I might as well not even try.

David: I'm I aloud to pick you up?
Liza: I don't see why you couldn't.
David: pick you up at 7:30?
Liza: sounds good to me.
I hand him my phone and put in his number. I text him my address to my house.

Time lapse to lizas house

I'm getting ready for the party. I get a little out of my zone and put on something"sexy" well not sexy just something different. I put on a white crop top which cuts off at top of my stomach with black skinny jeans that have a lot of holes riped all the way down. I am also wearing black vanes to out it all together with my hair in a bun.

I hear a honk and then a couple seconds later a knock on my door I open the door and it's David. He looks me up and down and he blushes.

Liza: what? *I say with a smile knowing exactly what it is*
David: it's just.... Uh...ummm... You look really nice and ....uh I would have never.... Um expected you to wear.. something like that.
Liza: what do you mean by that *I know exactly what he means I just want to hear him say it and shutter more*
David: you...you look.. pretty
Liza: and you don't look to bad your self.
David: um should I say hi to your parents?
I got a frown on my face I didn't want anyone but Gabbie to know that my dad's and jail and because of that my mom is a drunk and beets me sometimes. I never know when she comes home she usually stays at her "boyfriend's house".
Liza: there both on a business trip for a week maybe another time.
David: ok

I felt bad I lied to David but I don't want the word getting out at school why my dad went to prison and my mom beats me. There send me to a home.

We were in the car and and every once in a while we would stare at each other. He pretended to drop his classes case on my lap and when I went to reach for it he put his hand on my thigh and with his thumb rub circles on my thigh. I started to shutter but could get any words out.
David: I love it when you shutter it brings out the real you.

The whole car rid he just kept his hand on my thigh and after a while I learned to relax.

We finally got to zanes and the door was already open. I could already smell the achohol and it was still pretty early in the day. Gabbie ran up to me and pulled away from David. David and I said good bye and I said that I would be back as soon as I can.

Gabbie: look at what your wearing girl.
Liza: I know what I'm wearing.
Gabbie: why are you wearing that. You look amazing but why the sudden change?
Liza: new school new life. I have no parents that care so why should I.
Gabbie: ok ok calm down a little. It's good that your getting out of your bubble but just don't get into any trouble.
Liza: don't have to worry about me girl.

I walk back over to David and he takes my hand and spins me around.

Liza: I didn't know you could dance?
David: I cant. This is the only move I learned from movies.
Liza: well it's a pretty good move if you ask me.

He laughs but I didn't even think it was that funny.

Zane yells "WHOS READY FOR SPIN THE BOTTLE"

We all come running. But David and I sit on the couch because I can tell that both of us won't want our first kiss like this. We see all of the couples kiss that like each other and some dudes which was fun.

The party started to smell to strong of achohol so David and I decided to leave.

David: want me to take you home.
Liza: yes plz
David: would you like to come over to my house tomorrow? My parent are gone and I have to watch my siblings. I bet they would love you.
Liza: and I bet I would love them
David: so that's a yes?
Liza:100% a yes

David smiles and puts down his head again. I am home know so I open the car door and open the door to my house. I turn around to smile and wave at him and he does the same. I walk into my house and close the door behind me and lock it. I lean me back and head against the door and can't stop to help but smile.

A/n

If you have any ideas for what you would like to read just comment and I will make something of it. Thanks