Davids home life

David's POV

So I've been keeping a secret from everybody and hopefully it stays that way.
Basically.... I don't have parents. I know shocked right? I have three siblings Ester, Sarah, and Toby. I have no idea where they are because I'm not aloud to see them.
We all four live with foster parents and I'm not aloud to live with them because my foster parents are dicks.
I'm a runner. I run and run but it does no good. The houses that they put me in just keep on getting worse. But I just can't help it.
I should have explained this sooner but now you know where my stuttering comes from. I get beat. But not at random if I just follow the long long list of rules I'll be ok. But sometimes those rules are hard to break when there's so many of them. I try not to break the rules to much because my foster parents are the ones to decide if I get to see my siblings at certain times. I haven't gotten to see them a lot.
I don't have a lot of clothes that's why I wear all black all the time. I mean I'm ok with it but living in la it gets kinda hot sometimes.
I don't know what happened to my parents if you were wondering? I don't know if they are alive or dead but I can only hope for the best. I hope one day when I'm 18 I can take my siblings and we can live in a house together happy but if there's anything I have learned from this hell its that hoping can only get you so far.
I can't tell my foster parents about any of my friends. They have to think that I have no friends because that makes them happy and they beat me less because of it. I have to walk threw those doors when I get home from school and act like I'm unhappy which really isn't an act.

An

Leave a vote and comment if you want a story about Liza's Home life. Here's will have way more drama. And if you want David to have more drama. Give me ideas below thanks

~Jenna