Part 9: The continue

Liza's POV
David's kissing my neck, sucking on it to hard. I bite my lip trying not to moan. He's killing me right now. I turn things around and start to unbutton his jeans. We continue to make out. I pull his jeans down and then his boxers. I grab his dick and start jerking him off as we make out. Now he's the one that's trying not to moan. He lifts up my shirt and starts to kiss the top of my chest going more down as he kisses me. He finally reaches my waist line and unbuttons my jeans. He takes of my panties and starts eating me out. I can feel his soft tongue on my pussy. He's making me squirm wanting more. He's having fun teasing me and it's killing me.
We hear a knock at the door and David stops eating me out. I begin to be pouting since I didn't want him to stop.
Liza: were you expecting someone?
David: not at all
We both put our clothes back on and David walks towards the door.
It's Alex...
David: Alex what are you doing here? I'm a bit busy right now.
Alex: sorry but this can't wait.
Alex is also a foster kid in my neighborhood. He gets abused as well, he always looks out for me though like I'm his little brother. He helps me stay out of trouble so the foster program doesn't move me away from him.
Alex: There's gonna be a surprise inspection with the fostering program, they are gonna check both of our houses and see how we are both doing. You need to clean up any drugs or blood or anything like that, got it?
David: oh shit. I don't want Liza to see all this, plus my foster parents aren't even home.
Alex: doesn't matter if they aren't home, and use Liza to your benefit with this and don't fuck up.
David: how am I supposed to use her to my benefit?
Alex: just act happy, that's all they wanna see.
David: ok, thanks for the heads up.
David's pov
I'm so fucked. I didn't wanna tell Liza about all of this. This isn't what I wanted. I'm gonna have to play it cool. How am I gonna do this without her fully knowing? I gotta not get in trouble and not have Liza find out. This whole thing is just fucked.
I walk up to Liza and tell her an inspector is coming to just ask me questions of how I'm liking school so far. She looked confused since it's after school hours and why they can't just wait till Monday.
The door bell rang and I opened the door, my jaw dropped and I thought I was going insane...

Heyyy, sorry that I haven't updated in what feels like forever. I really have no excuse other then I forgot. I'm extremely sorry and I will try to keep posting while summer is still here. And I did notice someone is trying to continue my story on their own. I have no problem with that at all and I get that you wanted to continue my story. You can turn it into your own and that's great. Again I will try to post more often and so sorry it took me forever to update.