taking charge

David's pov

It's almost the end of the day and I walk to lizas locker. I see her putting her books back and getting the ones she needs. I walk up behind her and hug her. She smiles and turns around.

L: ready to go
D: ya

I get kinda nervous. If I get caught by my foster parents I'll be dead. But they are on vacation right now so I think I'll be good.

We're both in my car driving to my house. I am focusing on the road when I feel a hand on my upper leg. Getting higher and higher causing my to breath heavy. I look over at Liza seeing her smile which makes me smile.

She stops what she's doing making me frown. She now's that I can't stand when she teases me. She will get it when we get to my house.

At David's house

I open the door for Liza.

D:wanna make cookies
L: sounds good

She starts getting out the ingredients. She bends down and I go up and grab her hips. I dry hump her and then stop mid way through. She turns around and slowly walks up to me putting me in a corner.
L: your gonna play me like that?

I just get her a smile with a bit of a glare.

She takes action. She takes off my belt in one second.

L: I can play back

D: like to see you try

She bits her lip all sexy her body getting closer and closer to mine. We're touching each other. She goes to take off my shirt but I grab her wrists before she gets the chance.

The truth is I have to many bruises and scares from getting abused. So I have to turn this around quickly.

I grabber her by her wrists and spun her around so we switched positions.

I went closer to whisper in her ear.

D: I'mma win this game.

She smiled.

I lifted her shirt. Started at her neck sucking in all the sweet spots.  Went to her lips kissing rough so I'm talking charge.

To be continued......

Sooooo....... Guys. I need some ideas cuz I have no clue. You guys really wanted an update but I need some ideas how to finish. Maybe some smut or fluff? You guys decide. Thanks!!!!