monday. the day everyone hates. or maybe not

I wake up and it's time to get ready for school. Since I'm trying to start a new self and be more convenient I dress a little different than I used to. I used to dress all nerdy like but I went shopping with Gabbie and she took control.

I put on a white crop top and on the white crop top was paint everywhere (that's how it came) and for shorts I had the shorts half way covering my belly button. I couldn't tell if the shorts were covering my but all the way but doing this was definitely making me more convenient.

Time lapse to school

I'm at school and I'm at my locker. I still have all advanced classes so my books are still pretty heavy. As I'm walking I bump into two people. It turned out to be Gabbie and David which was fine. Gabbie looked at me up and down and you can tell that she was happy that I was gaining conveniently. She took me by my hand and I told David I would she I'm in class. Gabbie leads me to the jainators closet.

Gabbie : look at you all grown up with your convenience
Liza: I know I'm so glad we went shopping
Gabbie: same but you totally know that David was staring at your ass right?
Liza: no he wasn't
Gabbie: well it's kinda hard to miss it when it's showing

I started to freak out. I thought I could handle this but I can't.

Gabbie: don't worry it looks good on you. Plus David can't keep his eyes off you

I smile and blush.

I start walking to class. I walk into the room and some boys whistle and some boys make dog noices. And since I sit in the back it seemed like forever to get back there. I put my head on the table trying not to so my embarrassed face.

I feel an hand on my arm with a thumb rubbing in circles to calm me down. I look up and I see David and smile and he smiles back.

David: I saw what happened
Liza: and I'm a slut?
David : no and I don't even like that word

David stand up and gives me his flannel shirts.

David: you can rap it around your waist if you want to but just so you know you don't have to.
Liza: thanks dobrik
David: anytime koshy

I smile and stand up to wrap the flannel around my waist and I see all the boys faces to turn sad because they couldn't see my butt anymore. I really owe David big time.

An

Thanks for reading