three

' I can read your mind, I know what your thinking '

//

Rose plopped herself down on her sofa after her cold shower. She scrolled through Instagram for a short while before realizing that it was all the same posts. She heaved herself off the couch and onto to the balcony. She rested her forearms on the ledge, taking in the beauty of the sunset. She smiled, a genuine one. She was happy, she felt happy.

All she wore was a loose cropped sweatshirt with some spandex. She was chilly, but she didn't seem to mind it. She walked over to her love sac, she grabbed her guitar and sat down. Her hair fell to one side as she played. She started strumming the tune to 'Attention'. Rose sang, she hadn't felt this way in a long time. In the moment, Rose didn't have a care for what was going on around her, the noises seemed to disappear when she played.

She questioned herself, was this happiness from that certain blue eyed boy? Was the happiness gonna leave right after he does? Every guy is the same, they leave and go onto to the next before you have the chance to get back up and fight for them.

Thinking about this saddened her, she wanted Daniel to be different. She wanted him to be the one that helped her back up when she fell down, the one to stay even if it seemed right to leave, the one to love her for her.

She finished the last note, before she could set the guitar down she heard quiet claps. Rose looked up and saw the oh so familiar boy with the wide smile.

"That was amazing." He stated wowed.

"Thank you" Rose was quiet.

Daniel sighed "You have a great voice flower" He knew that nickname always sparked a smile.

She smiled, his smile was so contagious, and she shook her head silently chuckling. Rose loved it when he called her that, it was like a nickname only he called her, it made her feel special and worth something.

She ignored his comment, "I see you guys are at Logans?" She said more as a rhetorical question.

He just nodded, he held up his hand counting down from 5. Rose stood up, she gave him a questioning look. As his last finger showed a one, she was hauled over the tall blonde boys shoulder.

Logan.

He was vlogging like always, camera in hand, and the petite girl over his shoulder.

"LOGANG WE ARE KIDNAPPING ROSE!" He yelled into the camera.

"Logan, where in the hell are we going." Rose stated flustered.