eight

" you can hold my promise "

//

Another day alone in the apartment, the only thing Rose was looking forward to was April moving in the next day.

She'd been waiting for April to get out of that toxic hell hole. She was glad to hear that she'd bought the apartment on the opposite side of Logans. At least she'll be far away from her "family", if you should even call it that.

//

Daniel (:

Hey there friend

Hey there dani boy

so I had an idea

and that might be?

let's go out, for a walk
and then you can come
over and we can order
pizza and watch a movie

that sounds like a
wonderful idea

great, I'll be over in 5

alright see you soon

//

Rose sat up from where she was laying on the couch, her hair fell in front of her face. She got of the couch and changed real quick. Rose then applied some mascara and patiently waited for Daniel to arrive.

She didn't really care what she was wearing, some sweats, a sweater crop top, and her hair in braids.

There was a soft knock on the door and Rose hauled herself off the couch, walking to the door.

She opened the door to a smiley boy wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. She smiled at him, she closed the door behind her and locked it.

"I guess you got the memo?" He chuckled.

"If anything, you got the memo," She pat his chest as she paused in her sentence. "buddy."

She smirked as she walked toward the elevator. Before she could get even a half a foot away, a strong force swung her around.

The two were now just inches away from each other. Rose cocked her head so her eyes met Daniels. They stood there for a good amount time, before he broke the silence with no words.

He cupped the petite girls face and pressed his lips onto hers softly. She was surprised at first but she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She pulled back, smiling because the blue eyed boy was smiling at her.