thirteen

"new, new, new"

//

Rose was waiting to board as she sat there scrolling through Instagram, seeing pictures of her ex best friend and her new found enemies. Pictures of her favorite boys enjoying tour, a certain blue eyed boy always caught her eye no matter how hard she tried to ignore him.

He looks as if something is off, but maybe that's just her eyes playing tricks on her.

She thought, 'so it's official, we're over' and as she thought of this a tear slipped out of her eye.

She looked up and heard her boarding number being called but also heard her name. She turned her head and saw a certain boy. She almost smiled until she remembered what happened. She had a look of sadness in her eyes, but for just a moment a glint of happiness and relief showed. He was rushing to trying to get through but Rose turned and entered the plane wincing every time she heard his voice.

She took her seat.

He ran. The doors were already closed when he got there. He stood up against the window. He hit the glass.

"Dammit"
//

rose.danvers snapchat story
posted 26m ago
viewed by oldiejo, babyheroine, and 94 others

danvers snapchat storyposted 26m agoviewed by oldiejo, babyheroine, and 94 others

//

Rose set her phone down next to her, first class was making her feel better about everything. It was, relaxing. She looked out the window once more before putting her earbuds in and laying her head back. Almost immediately after laying back she was out like a light.

Rose felt a light shaking on her shoulder. She woke up and took out her earbuds. She was a bit groggy and a flight attendant was telling her that the plane is going to land and she needs to fasten her seat belt.