four

' If you ever fall, I hope you'll fall for me '

//

Rose was awakened to the sounds of muffled voices and clicking noises, like a picture was being taken.

"I got one I got one!"

"She keeps moving!"

"I think this ones good!"

"Guys this ones great!"

Rose kept stirring in her sleep, but she felt a weight slung over her body.

Her eyes fluttered open, she hadn't even realized she was back inside. And there stood 4 boys snapping pictures.

"Boys.." Rose said slowly

Rose slowly pried off Daniel, she stood up carefully causing him to wake up, but she didn't notice. Jack was still taking pictures, as he looked up his face turned from smiling and laughing to scared out of his pants.

Rose started chasing him around- "Jack if you don't!"

She stood her back facing the other boys and she was facing Jack. All of a sudden she felt arms slither around her waist pulling her off the ground and into the air.

Daniel held her in the air- "run jack!" he yelled

She squirmed- "Daniel! Let me goooo!"

"Not yet flower, just wait."

She stopped squirming and smiled, "Okay Seavey, you win this time."

"Haha! Posted!" He teased, sticking his tongue out at her with his eyes closed.

Jack wasn't paying attention when Daniel let Rose go.

She hopped on Jacks back, she covered his eyes- "Okay jack, if you don't wanna die I suggest you find a way to bring me back to seavey"

Daniel was talking, making it easier for Jack.

She uncovered his eyes, and hopped off his back- "Well done Avery."

//

I N S T A G R A M