ten

" No playing, no faking "

//

Daniels eyes fluttered open to the sound of an angelic voice singing and something missing from his arms.

He sat up from his spot on the couch, rubbing his eyes. A smile spread across his face as soon as his eyes landed on a beautiful flower singing as she dances in the kitchen.

Rose stops dancing and singing as she feels eyes burning into her skin. She turns her head swiftly and notices a sleepy Daniel smiling dazed at her.

"Hey there sleepy head," She smiled as she planted a small kiss on the corner of his lips.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Great, up until you left me." He frowned.

"Smile, it looks better on you." She smiled and walked back into the kitchen. She retrieved two plates with pancakes and eggs.

"Orange juice, Apple juice or Water?"

"Do you have Watermelon juice?" He joked.

Rose shot him a playful glare from the kitchen.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding,"

"Apple."

Rose brought back two glasses of apple juice and some syrup. The two ate their breakfast and talked about random things; from birds, to music, and even about their friends relationship. These two were always meddling around, like two kids hiding and listening in on a secret conversation.

After a while, Rose stood up and grabbed the dirty plates, washing them off and putting them safely in the dishwasher.

Rose hummed as she cleaned the kitchen area. She looked over to see a smiling Daniel, he seemed to be mesmerized by the sight and sound of her.

"What are you staring at?" She giggled.

"Just a beautiful flower"

She sighed, remembering that he was leaving later that night, off to start his tour. She soon smiled again remembering that he was happy with what he was doing, and it wouldn't be long before the 5 boys returned from doing what they loved.

The two continued to be lazy throughout the day. They'd watch Disney movies, sing a little, dance a little, and even kiss a little. Wait. A little is an understatement, it was more like kiss a lot.