.3

*1 week later*

"Ouch" I here Melody yelp. "What happened now" I ask. We are currently sitting in the dining room, eating breakfast.

" I bit my my tongue" she says, holding her tongue as she talks. "Maybe you shouldn't eat so ferociously" I laugh.

I take another bite of my waffle. Mel looks up from her bowl of fruit. "I would throw something but there's not anything hard enough to knock you out" she says glaringly. I swallow my bite and laugh.

"Aww, the poor baby. Can't function right without Samy?" I ask her in a baby voice. I bust out laughing as she chokes on a piece of fruit.

She loudly and successful gulps the piece stuck in her throat and coughs. "I'm gonna choke you Lyric Marie" she says.

I throw a playful smile her way. She picks up her fork and waves it around. I'm guessing as a threat. I finish my waffle and get up taking my plate along.

I go into the kitchen and place it in the sink. I walk out of the kitchen to find Melody finishing off her fruit. "Did you make the smoothies" she asks.

I shake my head and turn on my heals heading back to the kitchen. I walk over to our fridge and grab the kiwi's, bananas, strawberries and a mango. I chop them all up and place them in a bowl.

I get the blender out and plug it in. As I am doing so, Melody strolls into the kitchen with her bowl. She drops it in the sink and begins to walk out. I turn and lean against the cabinet. I fold my arms. "MEL" I yell in an insulting tone.

She turns on her heels and stands there with a huge smile. She brings her arms in front of her and starts fiddling with her hands. "Get me the yogurt and some water" I demand.

She rolls her eyes. "I swear one day I'm gonna knock her so hard on her head as she rolls her eyes and they're gonna get stuck" I mumble under my breath.

"Hmm. What did you say Ly" Melody sings.

I look up from pouring the fruit in the blender, wide eyed. "Oops" I laugh out.

She brings over the yogurt and a cup filled with water. I put the rest of the ingredients into the blender and they soon form into a thick consistency.

I grab both our mason jar cups and pour an equal amount in each. I place the lids on and turn around handing Melody hers. "Thanks. What time is it" she asks. I look over to our microwave with the time 6:06 flashing at a constant pace.

"6:06. What time do we have be at school" I ask her. Melody was voted captain of the Cheer Team at KHS meaning she in charge of try-outs this year. As for me since I am 1/2 of the co-captains I also have to be there.

The other person is Makayla Wells. Yeah...well(no pun intended) ... you know that one girl in every school, that dates and sleeps with every guy possible? Well that's Makayla.

Melody and I prefer not to speak all of our opinions on her because many hurtful things could be said. Lets just say that we don't all get along.

"7:15 at the absolute latest." She says going over to a bar stool pushed near the island. "Lawd" I say. She nods and takes a sip of her smoothie.