.6

"Hey Lyric?" I heard Melody say in my doorframe. I looked up from my phone telling her to continue.

"I'm going to the store. Want anything?"she asked. I saw that she was playing with the car keys nervously. She only does that when she is lying to me.

"No. But where are you actually going?" I asked her innocently.

"Uh to the store. Did I stutter?"  She said in 'duh' tone.

"Uh huh. Totally. So your going to Sams. Tell him and Calvin I said hi".

She looked at me as if I had just solved a rubix cube in under 2 seconds.

"You know  you aren't that hard to read. I sadly am your twin. And I know all your nervous/lying habits.But have fun at Sam's. And don't die. I love ya" I said

" Oh and since you are totally going to the store get me some candy oh and some juice" I said

She rolled her eyes obviously annoyed. "Didn't you just call me out? Why do I have to get you anything?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

" uh because you lied to me and you deniers so I feel you need to be punished for your actions. So that's why."

With that she walked out my room and I heard her open and close the front door and get into her car.

I go to my window and open it and yelled "Hey you better get me my juice and candy" with a big grin. I could practically hear her groan in frustration.

I went back to my bed satisfied by the start of my day. I looked at my phone and saw that is was 11 o'clock.

"Pretty good day for a run."I think to myself.

I put on some black leggings, a random t-shirt, and some running shoes.

I plugged some earbuds in and decided to get some food before I go. I walked down to the kitchen and started to grab some food. , singing along to the song playing on my phone.

It was currently Saturday. About a week had passed by since Calvin told me that I needed to be nice to the witch. So being the most amazing person, Ever I said I would try. No matter how hard it would be. And by trying to be nice to her i meant that I would just ignore her and keep all my salty comebacks to myself. Laughing at myself for how good they were. *sigh*.

I turned the volume on my headphones all the way up because it was a great song and started singing/screaming along to the song. "Attention" by Charlie Puth

"YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION YOU DON'T WANT MY HEEEEEAAARRRTT"

"MAYBE YOU JUST HATE THE THOUGHT OF ME WITH SOEMONE NEWWWW"

Banging my head along with the beat I didn't hear that anyone had come into the house. Until someone's arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up.

I screamed because I am a little over dramatic plus I didn't know if i was going to die or not. I turned around in his grip and was about to knee him right were it would hurt the most,but then I saw his face.

"C-Calvin?"  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He didn't answer me,but he didn't need to. We were just staring into each other's eyes. panic flashed across his eyes. You wouldn't have been able to notice if you weren't paying close attention like I was. It was there and just as quickly it was gone.