(road to) Smosh Summer Games! WILD WEST!

Bad..... Oh whats the point? I cuss ok. Shut up!

Olivia's POV

     "Yo guys! We are on are way to Smosh Summer Games!" "Woooo! WOOT! Wooaoo!" We say after Courtney. "The theme this year is WILD WEST!" Courtney says with a bad country accent.

     I am so excited for this year! I really hope me and Noah are on the same team, or atleast me and Courtney. Speaking of Courtney, I looked over at her and...she's holding hands with Sohinki?! I looked at Shayne and he saw too. The rest of the car ride he didn't talk. Welp...Fuck.

Shayne's POV

     I was having a great time until I saw Court holding Sohinki's hand. What the hell! I wanted to scream. I didn't talk the rest of the ride because if I did I would have sounded mad for no reason. When we got out of the car and went to the hanging of a man Courtney smiled at me and held my hand. Really? I stopped holding her hand as soon as she held mine. "What's wrong?" She looked worried. Now she thinks I'm gonna fall for that? I went over and stood by Damien and Wes. I don't want to talk to her right now. Its going to be awful if we are on the same team. Or even  worse, if they're on the same team. I shivered even though it was 90 degrees.