Picking the Teams

Olivia's POV

     "For the Randy Bandits, who's it gonna be?" Matt said. "NOAH!" I clapped. I did like Cowbaes, but I want to be with Noah so hopefully I get Randy Bandits! "Its a Courtney Miller!" Courtney is on Cowbaes! Looks like I don't get both my best friend and my boyfriend. "For the Randy Bandits, diddly diddly diddly diddly da diddly diddly diddly.." My heart was pounding. Why am I so nervous? Its just teams! Me and Noah will see each other anyway! "Oh its an Olivia!" Yes! I tried getting my shirt on but my hat got stuck. Noah had to help me. It was pretty embarrassing. "What's the means't thing in your heart right now that you could say?" "You guys suck!" I said very very evilly. "Is this for real? SHAYNE TOPP!" Oh. I hope Courtney and Shayne made up.

Shayne's POV

     "SHAYNE TOPP!" I went to the middle and threw my shirt. I then took off my other one and went to get my team shirt. I realized Court got my shirt so I got it from her and said "We need to talk after this." She nodded.

     There were only three people left. Cowbaes had to get two of them. One was Sohinki. I was really praying that we wouldn't get him. "If we get Flitz we cannot be stopped!" Joven said. Hopefully. "Lucky for you it is a SOHINKI!" Fuck. My. Life. This cannot get any worse.

Olivia's, Noah's, Mari's, Flitz's, Boze's, and Wes' POV

     This cannot get any better!

Shayne's POV

     After the teams were chosen we went to the first challenge. When Ian was explaining they threw a rock at Courtney. Out of impulse I caught it. "Thanks." She whispered. Her smile is so beautiful. To bad she likes to hold everyone's hands! After that she held Ian's too! What the hell Courtney?! Why does she think this is ok? Then it was her turn. She might've just won the whole thing for us! "141.84 seconds compared to, 139.79...........RANDY BANDITS!" So close. She did really well. I still need to talk to her though. She can't be holding their hands. It's just wrong.