Which villain would I be?

Noah's POV

      "If you could be any super villain, who would you be and why?" "Ok, Omg. I'm green, I'm a Monkey, and I've got a turban." "MOJO JOJO!" Shayne and I guessed Boze's villain. We were doing a new episode of Show w/ No Name. About 7:00 minutes in I forgot I had the cut on my leg and I hit my leg and it hurt a little. I also realized that the fans might be able to see the cut so I put my hat on my knee (Even though the cut out of sight which I wasn't sure of.) 

After that I just went to my room to find Olivia sitting on the bed reading. She didn't even look up. I went over to her and I sat next to her. "Hey." "Hi." "Liv." "Yes?" "Do you hate me?" "Yes." I smirked because she wasn't listening. "Would you be okay if I kissed Courtney right now?" "Yes." "What if I took you and put you in the deep end of a pool?" "Yes." "Do you love butterflies?" "Yes." "Can I tickle you?" "Yes." I started tickling her and she dropped her book. "Noah! Wha....at the.....HE....LL! Get...t OFF!" I kept tickling her and she kept laughing. "What's the magic word?" "GET THE......FUC....K OFF!" She kept trying to get me off but she couldn't. "No. I'll give you another try. What's the magic word?" "NOA...H ANDREW...GROS...S....MAN! GET.....OF..F!" "One more try okay? What's the magic word?" "HARRY.....FRI..KIN....POTTER! GE...T...OFF!" I finally stopped. "That's correct." I said smirking. "I.  Hate. You. SO. Fucking. Much." She said, still catching her breath. "Really? Why are you dating me?" "I'm not." She said and was leaving. "Haha. Very funny." I grabbed her hand and made her come back. She shoved my hand off. "I was kidding. I know you still love me." I smiled playfully and grabbed her hand again. She shoved it off again and was going to the door when I went in front of her. "Liv! You do still love me, right?" "No." She said. "I was kidding! I didn't mean it! Please don't be mad! I love you!" "That's correct." She said smirking. "What?" Girls are confusing. "I was waiting for you to get really scared that I was serious and went on a rant about how you were kidding." She smirked the whole time. "I hate you." "Really? Why are you dating me?" She is the worst. "You're the worst." I said and I kissed her. "Really? Why are you kissing me?" She asked through the kiss. I just sighed and kept kissing her. She broke apart and was still smirking. "I hate your smirk." "Why? Because I only smirk when I'm right?" "No. You only smirk when you're annoying." I said and she went back to reading. She may be the worst, but I love her. 

     I just want to say I got sad because in the video Noah has shorts on and I was like, "Welp, looks like my fanfic is wrong." But then I saw him put his hat over his leg multiple times and I was like "YES! Here's a minor thing that wouldn't cover anything because he didn't put the hat there the whole time, so you would still see it, but fuck its as good as I have!" 😂