Back at Smosh

Noah's POV

     When we got back to Smosh Ian asked, "What happened to your leg?! Do you need go home?" "No. I'm fine. I'll just sit in the videos for a little until its my turn." I don't want to have to leave like Sohinki did. "Are you sure?" "Positive." I was leaning on a wall and I decided since Olivia was talking to people I would try to walk on my own. I was walking with the wall and then I let go of the wall. I looked so derpy. I was walking and then I fell back on the wall. I then decided to try to walk to my room. I made it there but I fell before I got on the bed. I heard most likely Olivia coming to our room and I tried to get on the bed but the door opened. "Noah! Did someone help you up here?!" She said grabbing my arms and putting me on the bed. "Yes." "Who?" "Ian." She then looked suspicious. "I know you're lying. Did you fall anywhere else?" "I fell onto the wall." She looked relieved and left. I realized that I was hungry so I slowly made my way down to the kitchen. I was looking in the fridge when someone knocked me over. "Ow!" I looked and they were gone. I couldn't get up by myself so I just yelled, "Olivia!" for awhile. "I looked around and no one was there. Where is everyone? Who pushed me? From the trauma I've had my mind wandered. I called for Olivia louder. "Shes not here." Its the man. That's his voice. "Where'd you put her!" I tried hard to get up but the man came over and pushed me down. He then left and came back with Olivia. "Olivia!" "Noah!" She was tied up and he set her down where I couldn't reach her. "If Anthony can't have her, no one can!" He pulled out a knife and I screamed "DON'T HURT HER! KILL ME INSTEAD!" He jammed it in her stomach and she yelled, "NOAH!" "OLIVIA!"

     I then woke up. "OLIVIA!" "Noah what's wrong?!" I looked around. We were in our room. "Noah are you ok?" She asked putting her hand on my forehead. I hugged her to my chest and put my head on her shoulder. "Noah. What happened?" I let go of her. "How did I get here?" "You fell asleep in the car so me and Damien carried you up here. I was about to leave but then you started calling for me. Then you yelled my name and woke up." Olivia said with a frown. "The man..." She waited for me to continue. "I went to get food and he pushed me down and no one from Smosh was here. I asked where you were and he brought you in tied up. You were awake and he said if Anthony can't have you no one can. I tried to get him to kill me instead but he.... stabbed you in your stomach and you called for...me.." I looked at the ground and started crying. I tried wiping my tears. Guys aren't supposed to cry. "Noah I'm here. I won't ever leave you." She said hugging me. I tried to stop crying but I wouldn't. I hugged her tightly. Why do I have such vivid dreams? It was long too, and it felt so real. I fell back asleep with her in my arms.

Olivia's POV

     I was hugging Noah and I looked up at him and he was asleep. I kissed him on the forehead and tried to leave but he was hugging me too tightly. I finally got out and he tried reaching for me. "Don't leave. you'll...gett.....hurt...." He said sleeping and he started thrashing around like he did before. I went back and hugged him and he stopped. I decided to just sleep like that. "I love you." I said and he hugged me tighter. I then fell asleep in his arms.