Important

Tyler debates on if he needs to bring his colouring books to school. They're neatly stacked along his wall, underneath a shelf filled with his basketball trophies.

He's slightly embarrassed to even be considering bringing them with him to school but he knows himself and even though it's probably one of his better ideas. He doesn't want to be laughed at. His basketball friends would have a field day doing so.

He decides on just grabbing one. Just in case he regresses. It's been happening a lot lately, he's terrified it'll happen at school but he wants to prepare for it.

He quickly snatches the superhero one atop the pile and then searches under his bed for his box of 'little stuff.' He hides it there, away from his parents.

His colouring books stay out though, he uses them often enough and when his parents ask about them he says they're just for stress relief. Which is true.

His little stuff is in a bright blue bin and he's on his knees as he shuffles it open, glancing back to the doorway as he sets the lid aside.

There's a small pouch of pencils nestled at the top along with a few stuffed animals, his one binkie (when he'd boughten it the cashier asked if he was a teen dad), a sippy cup and a fluffy blue blanket covered in basketballs.

He grabs the pouch of crayons quickly and throws them in his bag along with the colouring book.

He closes the bin and strategically places it beside a pile of dirty clothes that had found home under his bed. Gross.

Then he's leaving his room, backpack lazily slouched over his shoulder.

This was going to be a long day.

This book involves the relations of a teacher and a student and a caregiver/little relationship. It'll be a slow development.

If you have questions about what a little/little space is FEEL free to ask me!

There is a possibility of smut and Tyler will not constantly be in little space.

If any of these things bother you please leave and don't be rude about it.

That's all! Please enjoy and give me feedback, I'm super excited for this.