done

this is a bit long sorry !!

hi i've been trying to figure out if this was something i would ever want to continue writing. and finally i've decided it's really not.

this fic genuinely makes me very uncomfortable to write nowadays. i'm now 18 and i've learned a lot since i begun this and idk. i remember when i started this, i was really young and romanticized a lot of things without realizing it.

i did put in effort to lower the age gap in this fic because it made me uncomfortable to think about an older man, maybe over the age of 25 having feelings for his teenage student. it's weird.

i was in a situation where i was around tyler's age in this fic and a 24 year old came onto me and was hitting on me and it was really just not
good. think of the perspective of the 24 year old. why are you dating a high schooler or someone fresh out of high school when you're done univeristy or college. its weird and definitly speaks volumes about a person. i'm sure sometimes it works out but i just think that age gap is very different compared to a 30 yr old dating a 25 yr old. i've been preyed on by a lot of older people in my life and i just. yeah.

anyways this has constantly made me wonder if this fic is uncomfortable or like romanticizing anything, especially cause of the elements of tyler regressing. and i think it definitely does and i've grown past writing about this subject now.

i definitely left the fic off in a place where you could read it all the way until the end and be satisfied i think. there's definitly more i could've done with it and it could've been prolonged for sure. so i'm going to mark it as complete.

if you have any questions feel free to leave them.

thank you for reading this fic though. it came up to a huge 65,000 words which is my longest fic by far!! the support this fic got has been absolutely so cool and it's been a really fun experience writing it! so thank u sm to everyone who stuck a round for it.

i have a few other fics on here that i actually do like so u should read them 👁