The Mikaelson

Funny fact I have never watch the original only the vampire diaries.

Stiles pov

I and the pack is having our daily lesson with Deaton. He wants us to know every supernatural creature so we are ready to know of our next treat. "Today we are talking about one of the oldest supernatural creatures in our world, vampires." Deaton starts to say. "Vampires isn't real," Scott says and Isaac agrees with him. "Scott your eyes turn red with claws," I say to him. "Vampires? really?" "Oh my good Scott, you're a werewolf, why can't vampires be real?" "Back to vampires," Deaton said. "The first vampires is the Mikealsons, the Mikaelson became vampires in the early 10th century." I turn out after that because I already know everything he going to say and little more.

Next day

Stepping out of my jeep to hell aka school. I see Scott and we walk thru the double doors. A pat him on the shoulder. "We survive this," I say.

The first class is of course history

The first class is of course history. I and the rest of the pack are sitting on our usual sheets. "Hi, I'm going to be your new history teacher, Elijah Mikaelson." Why are my brother here? The door opens and two new students come in. "Which pleasure to see that you two find the right room," Elijah says to the new student that I already know. "Rebekah Mikaelson and this is my brother Kol," Rebekah says. "Are you three related?" One of my classmates ask. "Yes. Find a seat so we can continue the lesson." Elijah says to my brother and sister. Rebekah finds an empty chair behind Lydia and Kol find a chair in the back. "This lesson we are going to talk about..." I don't know what Elijah says after that, probably something I already know. I wonder how my brothers and sister found me, I left for a reason. "Stiles, are you listening?" "What?" "Are you listening to what I have said?" Elijah ask me. "I am now," I say. "I want to talk to you after class" My oh so brother says. The class continues with no interruption.

"What do want?" I ask Elijah. Rebekah and Kol were with us too. "No hello?" Rebekah says. "Why are you here?" "We want to be a family again," says Elijah. "I came for food and to have some fun in this town," Kol said with a smile. My phone light up and I see that a got a message from Scott.

[Stiles pack meeting now hos D]

[Now?????]

[Yes now] [Where are you?]

[I'm with the new teacher and the two students]

[You have to get out NOW!!]

"Who are you talking to? Are you in some dog pack brother?" Kol asks and start to laughs. I speed with my vampire speed out to my jeep and drive to Deaton.

At Deaton

When I open the door I see the whole pack (Scott, Lydia, Malia, Isaac, Kira, and Derek) surrounding Deaton's table. "What is this emergency meeting about?" I ask them. "Lydia here thinks that the new Mikaelson are the original vampires," Isaac says. "I got bad vibes from them. Deaton can you get the photo you show us yesterday of the Mikaelson?" Lydia ask. Deaton goes and gets an old book on one of his shelves. "I have it here," he says and takes out an old photo. One of the photo I'm not in, thankfully. "It can't be, they look the same, vampires can't be real." Scott says "Vampires are much real," A voice said. "Klaus," I say forgetting that my pack is there. Something blurry pass thru the door and Rebekah, Kol, Elijah stands by Klaus. Wait is that Finn and Freya. I thought that Finn and Freya died but I guess they didn't. "How rude of me to not introduce us" Klaus starts to say. "We are the Mikaelson" "The vampire that not exist," Rebekah says right after. "What makes us the pleasure to meet the famous Mikaelson here?" Deaton asks, trying to not see scared out. "We just here for our brother" Klaus answer. "Hello, brother," he says looking at me.