Run or fight

Bad grammar and spelling. I'm probably going to edit it later.

Previously

I vamp out and vamp speed to Klaus and push him away from Derek and do the same to my other siblings. "Stiles what is you?" Scott ask me when he sees my red eyes. "Have you always been this?" Lydia ask. "That my brother " Klaus says smiling at me. "Who are you?" Derek ask. I can't hide the truth any longer so I tell them the truth.

The true me, or my real name is Genim Mikaelson.

Stiles/Genim's pov

"Genim Mikaelson like the original vampire Genim?" Scott ask. "Yes like the origanl vampire, brother to Klaus." "Why didn't you say anything?" Lydia ask. " I was hoping that you guys wouldn't find out because my family are dangerous and if you haven't notice my parents are killers that kills anything to get to us." I say to her. "Is vampire like the one in twilight, when they sparkles in the sun?" Kira ask. "No, we just burn up and die." I answer her. "Why would your parents wanna kill their own kids, they can't be that bad." Scott says. "Scott they tried to kill us, like actually kill us. I wish I had parents like your mother Scott and like the sheriff and Claudia but I don't." I say. "If you are a vampire how do I have memories of us when we were kids?" Scott ask. "I did a spell so I look younger." "You did a spell? Don't tell me that witches is real too." Derek says to me. "I am one" I say to him. "Yeah, because the powerless human is a witch, if you are a witch you have to be the weakest" Derek say, not believing that I'm a witch. I start to get a little bit angry now. I'm not a defenseless, powerless or human."Actually, my brother here is the most powerful witch I know." My sister Freya says before I do something I will regret  and stand behind me taking her hands on my shoulders. " This is boring. Can't we have some fun?" Kol ask. "By fun you mean killing people." Elijah say. "Back to the point, we need to go back home now that mother and father knows where you live and I guess you can take your mutt friends with you now that our parents knows about them." Klaus says. "We can't leave, our family is here." Scott says. "If you don't leave you are going to die now that father knows that you have history with Stiles. If we don't leave you and your friends are not going to have any family left."  My brother Klaus says to Scott. "This is our town and we are not going to leave and run away" Scott says flashing his alpha eyes. " Me personally doesn't care if you dies or not, I'm just giving this offer because you are friends with my brother." I know that Scott won't change his mind and Klaus sees that too. "Come we are going " Klaus says after giving Scott time to change his mind. I can't let mother and father kill all my friends and the people I love to get to me. "I'm not going. I can't let them kill my friends...my family." "We are your family, always and forever." Klaus says angry. "If it's something I have learn from living here it's that you don't have to be family by blood to be one, I would die for them and they would die for me." I say. "Genim is right we can't run forever." My sister Rebekah say supporting me. "What are going to do?"  Scott ask. "We have to kill my parents."  I say.