Pack meeting

Finally after 5 months I'm done with the next chapter. As usually the grammar and spelling is bad. Will probably edit it again.

"We are not killing anybody" Scott says. "Sometimes you have to kill people to save others." Stiles say to him. Stiles family and the pack have got back to the vet clinic to talk about how to kill his parents before they can kill them. "We haven't killed anyone and we are not going to start now." the true alpha say. "I have killed people, a dozen of people." Stiles says regretting the killings he did when he shut down his emotions. "They will do anything to get us even start a war, do you know what happens in war Scott, do you Scott, people dies. I know because I have been in wars. I have seen friends die and every day they said, Are we going to wake up tomorrow or is this our last day. Do you know what the hardest part is, is to know that either way I was going to survive in the end." Stiles says. "We can't run away, we are beacon hills protectors." Scott says. "How long time do you guys think we have before or parents find us?" Stiles ask his siblings. " Maybe 3 weeks if we are lucky." Freya answer. " Does anyone have a white oak stake?" Rebekah ask. "Why do we need a white oak stake?" Malia ask. "Doesn't we just need to have a regular wood stake?" the coyote ask. " If it's was so easy we would have killed them a long time ago." Elijah says. " It isn't written in any book how to kill a original or about a white oak tree." Deaton says looking thru a old book. " When we found out about the white oak tree we burn it and stopped all traces and killed everyone that knows about it's." Klaus says with a cold face. " We are not killing people." the alpha says angry again. "Do whatever you want but we are going to do what we do best." Stiles says referring to him and his siblings. "What, killing people." Scott says like a joke. "Yes" Stiles answer.