The spell

New chapter guys probably bad grammar and spelling.

"How are going to find this unknown brother?" Lydia ask. "I have heard rumors that they could have a younger brother. I have to look in some old books and see if I can find anything." Deaton says and go out to get his books. "Let's find this guy" Scott says.

Stiles pov

"How are we going to find him? We don't even have a name" Lydia say. "I look thru some of my I found a name in one of the books." Deaton says. "Genim Mikaelson" "Does it says anything about him?" I ask. "It's doesn't says anything but it's a photo of Genim" Deaton says and takes out a photo. "Stiles that looks like you" Scott says chocked. " It's has to my ancestor" I says. I can't let them found out about me. "It's has to be if they haven't Photoshop it." Kira says. "Do you have any idea how to find this guy?" Scotty ask Deaton. "I have a tracking spell I can try." Deaton asys and  walk to get a map some herbs and a bowl. He takes the photo of me and places it in the bowl and the herbs after and turn on the lighter to burn it up and throw the ashes on the map of beacon hills. "The ashes going to draws to where he is" Deaton told us. The ashes draws to the vet clinic, where we were."Did you do the right spell?" Scott ask. I know that he did the right spell because that the spell I do to know where my siblings are. You need to be a spark/drud/emissary or a witch to do the spell. My mom was a witch but she isn't anymore. The witches took away her power when he made us vampires but she can use it when it's to bonding our blood to kill Klaus. I'm glad that drud/emissary/spark and witches is rare to find so my parents couldn't threat someone witch to find me. "Why didn't it work?" Scott ask. Oh Scotty boy it worked but you can't find me when I'm already here. My phone rings and I see that it's Elijah and go out so that the other can't hear. "We need to talk, met us in the woods behind your house." He says. "Okay, I'm on my way." I say ending the call. "I need to go home my dad want to talk to me." I say to the pack and go out to my jeep.

Scott's pov

After Stiles left we talk some more. "Can we try the spell again?" Isaac ask. Deaton try the spell and get a other result. The ashes draws to Stiles house. "He is behind Stiles house." Kira says.

We get to Stiles right after we found out where this Genim are. We walk to the back of Stiles house and see him talking to some people. "I can't go with you brother" Stiles says. I start to smell to see who they are and I smell the Mikaelson. "Brother?" I say and the Mikaelson with Stiles looks at me and the pack.