Mother and father

Watched the maze runner, the scorch trial again and the person that plays Aris remands me of my ex and it's so annoying. Probably bad grammar and spelling and all but here the next chapter.

previously

"Vampires are much real" A voice say. "Klaus" I say forgetting that my pack is there. Something blurry pass thru the door and Rebekah, Kol, Elijah stands by Klaus. Wait is that Finn and Freya. "How rude of me to not introduce us" Klaus start to say. "We are the Mikaelson" "The vampire that not exist" Rebekah say right after. "What makes us the pleasure to meet the famous Mikaelson here?" Deaton ask, trying to not see scared out. "We just here for our brother" Klaus answer. "Hello brother" he says looking at me. 

Nobody's pov

"I don't know who they are, I only know what Deaton told us yesterday." Stiles say to the pack. "We are going you know where to find us." Klaus whisper so only the vampires could hear. Klaus knows that they can't force Stiles to come with them so they have to wait until Stiles come on his own will. Klaus leaves with the other vampires minus Stiles. "I didn't know that they had another brother."Deaton says to us. "What are we going to do?" Lydia ask." We have to wait until they found their brother, until then we have stay as far away from them. If it's true that their parents are after them we have to hope that they don't come here. "Deaton says.

2 days later

The pack was kidnap after school and wakes up in a warehouse. "Where are we? I ask the pack. The pack was sitting on the ground chained to the walls around the room and I was laying in the middle of the room chained to the floor. "I see two people in the dark corner of the room. "Who are you and what do you want with us" Scott ask. "We are the Mikaelson" I my father say and walk forward with Esther, my mother. " Stiles where are the rest of the originals?" Esther says. "I don't know?" "Let just kill them my father, Mikael says and takes out a white oak tree. "Wait you can't kill us." Scott says. Lydia start to cry with the others." You can't get out this chains are built to stand against werewolf." Mikael says and walk up to me. "If you don't say anything we are going to kill you mutt pack, one after another until you tell us where they are." I see someone vamp speed and knock out Mikael. "Klaus" I hear my mother say. My other siblings vamp speed to my pack to help them out. "Cast the spell" My father yells at my mother. "What spell?" "A binding spell, If you kill one you kill them all."