The true me

Probably bad grammar and spelling mistakes but next chapter is here.

Previously

We get to Stiles right after we found out where this Genim are. We walk to the back of Stiles house and see him talking to some people. "I can't go with you brother" Stiles says. I start to smell to see who they are and I smell the Mikaelson. "Brother?" I say and the Mikaelson with Stiles looks at me and the pack.

Stiles pov

(Before the pack arrives)

I drive to my house and go out to the woods behind my house. "Stiles, we can't stay here." Elijah says. "You guys can go and I'm going to stay." I say to my siblings. "You can't stay, mother and father know where you lives." Rebekah says. "If you haven't come here they wouldn't know where I live." I yell. "You are coming with us with or without your permission." Klaus says taking out a dagger. "I can't go with you   brother." I say to them, can't they see that a have a life here. "Brother?" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see Scott with the rest of the pack standing behind me. " Stiles what do you mean brother?" My best friend ask. " You are coming with us." Klaus says not taking a no for a answer, gripping the dagger harder. "No, I'm not going with you." "You know Klaus going to dagger you if you not coming with us." My sister Rebekah say. " Nobody are going to dagger anyone and Stiles not going with you." My brother Scott say. Klaus gets a little bit angry and vamp speed to me gripping my upper arm. "Stay out of this mutt" Klaus says angry. Scott roar with the rest of the pack and changes to their beta form and the fight begins.

 Scott roar with the rest of the pack and changes to their beta form and the fight begins

Derek is trying to take out Klaus while Scott was fighting against Elijah and Finn

Derek is trying to take out Klaus while Scott was fighting against Elijah and Finn. Isaac was fighting against Kol, Rebekah vs Malia and me, Lydia and Freya was watching the fight. I can't let them know about who I am but my siblings are winning. Klaus is having Derek by his neck choking him, blood dripping from his chest. I have to do something or the pack are going to die. I vamp out and vamp speed to Klaus and push him away from Derek and do the same to my other siblings. "Stiles what are you?" Scott ask me when he sees my red eyes. "Have you always been this?" Lydia ask. "That my brother " Klaus says smiling at me. "Who are you?" Derek ask. I can't hide the truth any longer so I tell them the truth.

The true me, or my real name is Genim Mikaelson.