Mystery pov

Back again with a new chapter and new ideas to my other stories and new ones. I'm a little bit better and glad that I got my writhing passion back. Probably bad grammar, spelling and a bit tired, it's 02:26 in the morning in my country. But here the new chapter. 

(I will edit it later)

Previously

"If it's something I have learn from living here it's that you don't have to be family by blood to be one, I would die for them and they would die for me." I say. "Genim is right we can't run forever." My sister Rebekah say supporting me. "What are going to do?" Scott ask. "We have to kill my parents." I say.  

Mystery pov

I'm standing not far away to hear what they are talking about. They are to engage in their conversation to see me. I have heard about the original vampire before. The original parents, Micheal and Ester that turn their children to blood thirty killers and are known to wanting to killer their abomination for kids. 

I can use this information about Stiles and his siblings to my advantage. Who could imagine that the defenseless human is a original vampire. Now I only have to find the original parents. After a while I find them in a bonded building not far away from Beacon hills.                                  

"We know you here, if you don't want to die you should state your business." I hear a male voice say. I step out from my hiding. "How did you find us?" Ester ask. "I have my ways." I says smiling  "By the way you have been hiding you know who we are. What do you want? " The woman ask me. " I heard that you are searching after your children and I know where they are. I also know that you have problem with the McCall pack" "Why do you want to help us? What do you get from helping us?" Ester ask knowing that the man want something in return. "The only thing I want is to kill Scott McCall." I say with a smile. "What is your name?" Micheal ask. "My name is Peter Hale.