I still want to sing

Note: Madalyn is wearing a black lace crop top with jean shorts and black high tops. Her hair is pulled up in a high ponytail!!!

Madalyn's POV:

"Hi Leo-Senpai!" I yell as I hug Leo from behind. He laughs and spins me around.

I giggle as he sets me down and faces me. He smiles and sits in his chair again.

"Hey Madalyn! We have a new song for you! Go into the booth and we'll prepare the song for you." He mused to me.

I beamed and almost ran to the booth. What can I say? I'm a vocaloid for pete's sake!

"Love, love, love, love is non-existent!" I sung the final note. Through my headphones I heard clapping from the booth. I looked through the window and saw my team cheering me on.

I smiled and walked out, tired from my song. It was a good to say the least.

"Good job Madalyn. Let's get you home..." Leo told me. I nodded and followed him out the door.

As we walked, we talked about normal things. My new songs, his breakthroughs in Vocaloid technology. I always loved these conversations. Especially with him.

"Leo, do you ever wonder what it's like to be a Vocaloid?" I suddenly say out of the blue. He looked over at me, not saying anything at first.

"Why do you say that?"

"...."

"Madalyn?"

"I always wonder what it's like to be a human." I blurt out.

"Why do you-"

"Beacuse when humans fall in love they can be happy! I can't." I yell.

He blinks at me. I look at the ground, and blink back tears. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me, his warm embrace meeting my cold one.

"L-Le-"

"I'm sorry. I never knew you felt that way. Madalyn, even though your a Vocaloid, people do love you. Even..." He trailed off.

By then, we were in front of my home, Vocaloid headquaters. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you." I mumble before walking away into the glass doors. Before I turn to see him again.

But, he's already gone..

################################

"Hey guys! Where's Leo?" I ask as I skip into the music room.

Harper, his assintant and one of my best friends, looked at me with remorse. I furrow my brow in curiosity.

"Madalyn, he got fired. He's gone." She muttered.

I never knew a few words could destroy a digital world like mine.

Or that a Vocaloid could cry as much as I did.

################################

"So, he's our new boss?" Harper asked Dan. He nodded as I stood in between them.

The new man replacing Leo was tall and fat. He had jet black hair with a small black beard. He wore a gray suit. And a sour look.

"Ah, you must be Madalyn! The Vocaloid?" He asked me. I felt like shrinking behind Harper.

"Y-Yes." I answer.

"I need to show you something. Follow me."

Even though I didn't want to, I followed him.