chapter 1(the first look)

Hi to all my watties....hope u all have gone through the characters...
So here I am..going to write my first chapter of the story....
The very first chapters consists of author's pov....
Hope u all like it..
And don't forget to like this....
I have spent most of the time to write this..so pls like this and do inline comments....
................................hope u all will like it....
                        Author's pov

We can see a girl coming out of the class to went home. But the rain start so she used to stay at the school.while looking outside she saw a boy playing along with his frnds in rain.
          She does even not know  what's that feeling that she wanted to see that boy again and again.
       She wanted to know about him. she is very interested in that boy.... (Filmy type is it???)...
      While playing,the boy turned to the other side in which he gonna face Nandini..(s that girl is none other than Nandini)
      When she saw him,he was so adorable by his looks..and mostly by his eyes..which says soooo much to her.....and his smile which gonna kill every girl in this world....and his height,and his fairness,all are perfect about him...she thought that how god makes this guy very perfect....with all the thoughts she left to her home...
      She completes her dinner and went to the study room to study...
      After the completion of her work she went to her bed and tried to sleep but she could not...while thinking,she drifted into sleep....

The next day.....

      I forgot to tell that Nandini is studying 10th cls  at warrior high...
     Go through the pic of warrior high...
and interior of the warrior high...

 Warrior high

Library.
(Ignore the people)

Nandini went to her class and sat beside her frnd navya...

               Classroom(ignore the people)

    Then the cls starts,she is the fav teacher of Nandini...the teacher also likes Nandini...but she is very strict in behaviour and manners.....
     While the cls  is gng on,nandini thoughts get diverted  into the boy whom she had seen in the rain,yesterday....   
     While thinking about him,she forgot that she is in the cls  and she was laughing all the way while thinking about him.
     But the teacher notices her and sent Nandini out of the cls...(sooooo mad about him is it???)(That's manik....)
     While passing through the corridor,she notices that he was coming on the opposite side of the corridor along with his frnds....
      She thought that how he managed to look so adourable every time....(Even in his uniform)

                      Manik's uniform

                      Manik's uniform

       when suddenly he looked at her she turned her head to the opposite side and smiles ....in thinking about him.....
       While he is moving in the corridor a girl called him manik...(s he is none other than our manik....)and Nandini came to know that his name his manik .....
       But Nandini's expression turned into anger one that the girl who called him came to him and hug him....that's it Nandini left that place with anger...
     After Nandini went from that place manik jerked soha and asked y did she hug him..but she give a smile and went from there...
  ............................
Hyyy how is the chapter....
I know it does not have much content...
But trust me,u all will njyy my story....and I
Hope u all like this chapter .....ignore the mistakes.... Bcoz I know I am week in English but my interest in writing this story is more than that...
So I have started writing the story.....
And don't forget to like and comments pls...
I will learn more from the comments....
And thnx to my frnds who r supporting me...so much....love u all.......
And I will update the next chapter soon.....

                      Love manan.....