chapter 7

Hloooo my dear watties......
After a long time.....missing u a lot......
..I am back with my story.....I hope u all added my story to ur library........
And plss vote for mee......there are so many silent readers to me....so pls comment.......
I am so happy that I have reached my target of the reading list.......
I am sorry for the late update bcoz my exams r going on...so I can't able to write the story.....
Here is the update...... Njyy....
............................................
Nandini's POV
  I was hell scared when he banged the door....but the act of his made me shock...that he came to me and wiped my tears.....

            (Think he is wiping her tears with this close

            (Think he is wiping her tears with this close....)

      I never thought that he had this side tooooo.............
My thoughts are broken when he said..
Manik:hyy hyy listen..... I am sorry.. Don't cry..
Nandini:sobbing....okkk....
Manik:I will take care of it....don't cry.....
Nandini:manik y r u angry on me....y u banged that door.....???
Manik:it's not that I am angry on u....it's that I can't take any harsh words against you....
Nandini's thought:what seriously...??? Against me where is it came from....is he realyy concern for me....???
Manik: nandini...
           Nandini.....
            Where have u lost...???
Nandini:haa ntg......
Manik:we should leave now.... Come on....
Nandini:get up....and thought...BTW manik....y u can't take any harsh words against mee....???
Manik:let's go its so late.....
And he make his way through the corridor.....
Leaving a shocked nandini there.....
................
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manik's POV.......
(Hahaha all of u have thought the end of the chapter...)
So here is the most awaited..........POV .....
   The starting day of the day....
After the end of school,when I am njying with my frnds in the rain.I saw a girl sitting on the bench and smiling at us..
What is she really smiling at us????
I saw her that thought how pure she is..and innocent, and her smile takes away all my stress.....such an innocent soul she is...
       Suddenly she turn her gaze towards me...I immediately turn my gaze away from her...
   I saw through corner of my eyes....that she is staring at me......with a constant smile on her face....
       MIND;she is not looking at u..she is just seeing ur game ...
    HEART;yes ofcourse she is looking at u ......she is smiling at u....
And they both start fighting with other.....
Shut up u both.......
And when I return to her....MY ANGEL is not there.......
   .......................................................
Thought u all liked my story....
Thank u so much for ur support .......and plss do comments.... So that I can write more.....and can rectify my problems........
And next will be next month.....bcoz i am busy in this whole month........................ 

                     LOVE MANAN