Chapter 9

Hloo there... I'm back with a new update... Hope u all njying my story😍😍
  Here we go.. I know last chapter is a small one as i had promise I will write a big one now... ❤❤
...................................................

Manik's POV:

                    When I came to know that the MADDY who wrote against HER,i was boiling like hell.I don't know what have gotten in me,I lost my temper and banged that door.when I look at her, she is scared like hell.Then I said to myself that I can't see her crying anymore even bcoz of me too.                                    (and next u all know what happened)

After exiting the class,both parted their ways.

They both know that they have feelings for each other.But they didn't confess their love for each other bcoz of fear.

.....

.....

......

......

.......

.......

Then days passed by like this i.e.,manik seeing nandini and nandini seeing manik.

She knows that Manik loves her endlessly,She also knows that he will take care of her till the end.

keeping all that aside she(Nandini)asks manik whether he loves her or not.

By seeing nandini asking him directly,he proposes her directly.

Since she also liked she accepting him.

......

......

......

......

Like this they both came to know each other,their likes,their dislikes,their love,their hatred,their positives,their negatives.......etc.,

He completed their schooling.At the end of the schooling,school has organised Ball .

Manik asked Nandini to come with him for the Ball Event.

At the time of graduation she presented him a gift(gist is suspense).

Manik:Arry  yaar Nandu y did u use ur money to buy this...??

Nadini: Of Course i have to manik, atlast ur graduating and ur going to start ur clg naa...??i thought of giving this to u.

Manik:Achaa OKK....But Never ever use ur money to buy anything for me OKK...??

Nandini: Leave it na Manik,Concentrate on ur graduation naa....

Manik: No,i am serious,just give me a word that u don't use money on me....

Nandini:(she know that he will not  agree untill she gives her word)okkk Manik...Now Happy

Manik:OKK,this is the best graduation gift.

(Manik knew that her family is poor to effort more,he also know that she saves her money to give him a present on his graduation,so he forcefully make her to not use her money on him)

(By the way,Manik"s family is super rich..)

....

....

....

Then graduation endsby all of his congratulating him..

At that day,Manik takes Nandini out for lunch,they spent their time with each other.

........................................................................................................

Hlooo my dear watties, plzz do like and share my story..

love u all....

                                      MANAN FOREVER