chapter 5

Hloooo guyss......longtime is it... ??
Sorry watties...I didn't get time to publish my story....I have my own problems....
And I am soryy for this late update..but I promise I will update my story if I get free time.....
Sryyy once again I hope u all consider my apologize.....
I am feeling sad bcoz there is no comments from ur side plss do comments guyss....
I want to know about my story is it gud or bad??? Plss feel free to comment anything....
But pls comment guys....
Soooo plsss go through this.........
....................................................
Soo what all have you think about the letter that Maddy is carrying......???
When Nandini saw him(Maddy)going into the classroom.she silently followed him and hide beside the door...and she peeped into the room,which made her shock by the view Infront of her.......
That Maddy is keeping the letter in her (nandini)bag......her eyes can't believe the view infront her.......

Nandini's thought:
When I peeped into the room,I am so shocked by the view....infront of me........
I thought those letters are written by manikk......but y is he(maddy)keeping those letters in my bag.....????
Is manik and maddy r frnds..??no they can't be bcoz I have seen his(manik) concern towards cabir...!!when Maddy and cabir fought together....
What if its true that Maddy had wrote those letters......??then y manik didn't oppose
.. when I scold him about those letters.....????
I have so many questions in my mind...I have to talk to manik...about all these...????

End of nandini's thought......

When I was thinking all of these I saw Maddy coming out of the class ..then I went to next class ......to hide.....
Then after he went out of the classroom,she went and take her bag and went to home..... While the letter is in her bag......
She went home very fastly....bcoz her parents r so strict,they won't allow her to njyy with her frnds and talking to boys.... So she went home that fastly bcoz....while thinking about Maddy she didn't see time...!!
When she went home her mother asked her...why she is so late...???

                Warrior high at night

Then she said bcoz of extra classes she became late....her mother believed her words....
Then she went to her room and kept her bag on either side of her bed and went to fresh up......
After sometime she came out and went to her...mother..
Nandini and her mother are talking about random things...then nandini mind stuck that she had to check that letter........
She asked her mother... That she is going to study.she went to her room and opened that letter....she was shocked by those words......that he used to write to her......
Her anger raised that how cheap he is..!!to wrote those dirty words against her.....(I don't have any idea to tell those words so I have mention dirty.....think what I meann...!)
Then she decided to ask manik about those letters... Definitely he knows something about it.....!!
Then she kept the letter in her bag....and went onto study..........
........ ............ ............ ................. ....
So end of this chapter ...how is it .....?? Thought all of you like it...??pls comments guys...ignore if there is any mistakes. .. ......
Think guys what manik told when she asked him about those letters.... Is he say that he wrote those letters......??? Or he says that he doesn't...... Think think??.....and comments pls......
I will publish the next chapter depends on ur response.......
Byee take Careee.....

LOVE MANAN FOREVER......