chapter 4

Hyyy frnds......how r u???hope u all njying my story.........but there is no comments from ur side.....I am very sad about it..
        Pls comment ur opinions.I will receive ur comments.......
       I am new to wattpad if there are  any mistakes pls ignore them.but read my story.... Hope u all like it....
      So what all of u thinking about..??whose book is that...??Here it is...go through thisss....
.........................................................
      Back to past....(the two days after Maddy and cabir break up(haha frndship break up...dont think badly...they are boys....)
            At nyt Nandini went to study room and again a letter...she felt disgusted bcoz after such a big fight btwn him and his bestfrnd(cabir)..how can he again write a letter.......
          But this letter is not that letter which I have got back two days ago.....bcoz its hand writing is differs from that but I chucked those thought's bcoz maddy can do anything....
      But those words made my anger raised....bcoz...those words which he wrote in this letter are so bad......
      But I didn't think about him...so thinking about him is so useless....so I started reading......then my thoughts went to manik.....his smile.....while thinking him...I started smiling......I don't know what he is doing to me.....after sometime I went to my bed .........

         Present.....

         Nandini shocked by seeing the name of the book.......and that book is manik malhothra.....(yaaa that book is MANIK MALHOTHRA book)
         By seeing the name Nandini tears made their way in her eyes.....she felt very bad that he is the one who wrote those letters...but she felt very bad that her misunderstanding brokes  a frndship (cabir and Maddy frndship)....she got very angry....and at break she went to manik and asked him to come with her...he followed her.......
          At a Random place Nandini stopped and turn to manik who is at back side of her.......she turned to him with anger and tears in her eyes...(but y tears ..???think think)....
           She stared at him for a while...and reality hit her mind....and with in a second she slapped him.......he stood their making a shocking expression in his face....not that much shocking bcoz he knows if she get to know who wrote those letters she will surely slap him....but this was unexpected to him....
         Then after a sometime he asked y he wrote those letters...he bend his head for feeling guilty bcoz of him she is crying he can't bear her crying but now he can't do anything.....
         So he kept silent and then stood there....she scolded him but she is still crying.the reason y she is crying she even doesn't know..
         He kept numb all the time..so she went away crying all the time...after Nandini went manik collapsed on that ground bcoz who he want to keep smiling all the time is crying bcoz of him...he can't bear anything and started crying.....    
        He left the school,on the way to home he doesn't stop crying bcoz the guilt makes him crying more bcoz of him his angel(Nandini) is crying...
         The next Nandini went to school but manik doesn't came to school....Nandini came to know he doesn't came to school by cabir(bcoz manik is cabir's frnd)....but she kept silent but inside she is crying for him for behaving like that....she trusted him so much but he broke that trust.....by writing those stupid letters.....
         After the school she went to ground to play games to kept her mind relax....bcoz of so much thinking she is feeling disturbed.
...

bcoz of so much thinking she is feeling disturbed

                           Ground

       After the game he went to CLS to take her bag then she saw Maddy going to her class with a letter in his hand.....
   ..............................................
       How iz the chapter hope u all like it.... I have taken so much time to write this.....
Plss comment... Ur opinions...
       Think who wrote those letters.....?? Manik or Maddy...????hahaha think think....
       And next chapter will be soon......pls read this story.... 

                       Love MANAN