chapter 3

Hyyy watties......
Think u all r waiting for my next chapter...
But it seems like those who r reading my doesn't give comments...
What do u think.....?what's there in that bag?that shocked nandiniii.....??think about it???..
.................................................
Nandini's pov:

When I looked into my bag....there is a letter....in my bag...bcoz no guy in my scl doesn't dare to mess with me??so I shocked of seeing that letter....
But when I take it out,"YOUR SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL....."written on it with bold letters......
I think its Maddy who have written this letter..bcoz he is the one who dare to mess with me...bcoz he knows my weakness......
So without any thought kept the letter in my bag.....and completed my work...and went to my bed....after sometime I drifted into sleep............
When I entered into the scl....only to see manik there with his frnds ....laughing all the way.....God his smile drives me crazy everyday.....I just passed him and entered to my cls ........(I forgot to tell that manik is two years elder than me).....
I went to Maddy at break and asked him y did he write those letters??but he didn't answer me........he just went away...without answering me....

             Nandini talking with Maddy

My angry raises so I just leave him...because talking with him is worthless......
After the scl I went to my home..... And as usual I went to my studyroom...and there it is
another letter in my letter."HYY Y DO U DISTRACTED TODAY".I thought y Maddy is doing this?mrng he pretend that he doesn't do anything but y he was writing the letters again....???
And two days is gng on like this...so I irritated by his letters.So i thought to give these letters to cabir(my brother)...
And the next day I went to cabir along with navya and give those letters which was given by Maddy...then cabir took this topic serious and he went to Maddy......

then cabir took this topic serious and he went to Maddy

By seeing cabir,Maddy came to hug him.But cabir stopped him.Maddy shocked while seeing cabir like this???
Then within seconds cabir punched Maddy hardly. Maddy seems to be shocked. But Maddy again punched him(cabir).
Then both r fighting with eachother.Then my saviour (manik)came there and departed them with eachother..(manik is cabir's classmate)..
Then the fight came to an end...I started crying seeing cabir's condition... I feel very guilt that I am the reason for cabir's condition and their frndship broke bcoz of me.....
Then manik came to me wipe my tears and console me.I felt very sincere feeling for manik..but what's that feeling I don't know ..??
I chucked all my thoughts and went to cabir along with manik....we both went to hospital.Doctor said that ntg serious about it.I will give medicines use them regularly.....
Then I went to home and manik went to drop cabir to hostel..(sss cabir is staying in hstl)...

     Next day...when I went to scl....I was late to the cls. So mam told me to put those books in staffroom which was on her desk.......
I take those books and went out of the cls and started moving to the staffroom...There I have seen Maddy with his frnds.Then my thoughts went back to cabir...by thinking all these I dashed to a pillar and I along with books fell down......
I started collecting those books...but when I am collecting the books ...I stared at a book and in a few seconds I recognised that hand writing bcoz this is the hand writing in that letters too......but when I saw that whose that book belongs too .......I shocked when I saw the name of that person..........
................................
Hyy guys is the chapter........I have written a long chapter.... Thought soo.......
Soo comments plss guys.....hope u all like my story....I am glad that I am a part of wattpad..... And mostly MANAN fan........
So next chapter will be soon......byee take care all my watties...

Love MANAN...........