Chapter 6

Hlooooo everyone........ My watties...
    How r u all???hope u all like my story....but pls...stay patience to read..
      I am not so good on English.....but I have tried by best to wrote those....
      But I an feeling sad that there is no response from u people....plss give comments....
   I know that it is so boring...but this Is first my story so I have tried......
     Please my silent readers comments plss.....
     So here we go...with our new chapter...... Hope u all like it.......
........................................................
      The next day nandini went to school.she decided to ask manik about those letters...
At break she went to manik and asked him to follow her....he did what she said..... At an empty class she stopped at turn around only to find a confused manik...
            She asked whydidulietome???at a breath second....he can't understand what she had said???

Nandini:why did u lie to me ??
Manik:what me??
Nandini:ss u
Manik:what have i said??
Nandini:u have lied that u wrote those letters....
Manik:stayed dump and said ss I wrote those letters.... That's true...its not a lie....
Nandini stayed calm till now...but now she lost her temper and raised...
Nandini:stop lieing I know that u don't wrote those letters but y r u pretending that u write those letters.......y r u saving Maddy.....is he is something to u???that u take all the blame on u???u along with Maddy write those Letters to take revenge on me right....??
   Manik is listening carefully what she is saying...but when she said that he along with Maddy wrote those letters to take revenge he loss all his control and with in a sec he pinned her to the wall and shouted....

Manik:stop it.....just stop it....what r u thinking haaa...??I along with Maddy wrote those letters to take revenge on u???y should I take revenge on u??
U r very special to me....how can I do that....in my dreams I haven't try to hurt u......
     He turned around to go.....his eyes are so red...that he is in full anger.....
       Then nandini stopped him and asked...
Nandini:Then who those letters....???
Manik:me......manik malhothra...got it...
Nandini:how cheap ur to wrote those words against me in those Letters......
  Then in a fraction of sec his anger gone and it filled with guilt....
Then nandini throw those letters to him....then he see those letters and became shocked....
Manik:I didn't wrote those letters......said manik with a shocked expression
Nandini shocked for his sudden burst out..
Nandini:but u have said that u wrote those letters....with a shocked tone and expression....
Manik:ss I have written letters but these r not written by mee...
Then he said what r those letters that he wrote to her...
Nandini felt happy that he wrote those letters.... And again manik said that that he stopped writing letters when he saw that there is a fight btwn cabir and Maddy about those letters so he stopped writing those letters......
Nandini understand now and said
Nandini:I know who wrote these letters....
Manik: who ..??with full possessive tone asked her....
Nandini:Maddy....
Manik:how came u know that..??
Nandini:after u stopped writing those letters..after two days I again got letters from him with so dirty language....u have seen which language he used....
Then manik anger raised that how dare he used so.....annoying words against her angel....(u all have heard right,his angel...I will tell u afterwards)
But he calmed himself to get clear that he is the one who wrote those letters or Any other....
Manik:how do u have so much confident..that he wrote those letters...
Nandini:I have once listened that he had list..for mee...???
Manik:he banged the door after hearing that word....
Nandini hell scared by his anger and started crying.......
After seeing her crying he cal down and run to her and wiped her tears and made an eye lock......

  ................................
The end ...how is the chapter plss do comments.....
And feel free to tell me anything.....
Next chapter will be soon bcoz my exams started.
If I get time I will post soon...
Love u all.......
Take care.....
               LOVE MANAN FOREVER