Love?

Shelby
Graser is showing up today, it won't be peaceful anymore. Andddddd that reminds me that I need to ask H who he wants as a roommate.
"Hey H! I need you!" I yell across my small apartment.
"Coming!"
"Ok so you have a big decision to make. Would you rather sleep in the same room as Will or Graser?"
"See I'm going to be nice to you and take Graser. You and Will can share."
"Awesome." I say sarcastically. My choices were slim. Someone younger by a lot, or someone I'm in love with, but has a girlfriend.
"You know what. I'll take Graser. You can have Will."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
(Time Skip To Airport)
"Shelbyyyyyyyy!!" Uh oh I hear Graser. I turn around and see him running towards me. We do a slight hug.
"So, Graser, when we get to the apartment put your stuff in my room. Because for the next however long you're staying we're roomies."
"Awesomeeee!! I'm roomies with my wifey." Oh how I hated that word, wifey. Don't get me wrong, I love Graser, he's a great friend. Just sometimes hard to handle. We drive my car back to my apartment and take Graser up. He's been here before so he knows exactly where my room is. Okay, it's not like that.
"So when's Will coming again?" H asks from his room.
"1 day. So you have one more night to yourself. Make it last." He laughs.
"I'm feeling tired I'm gonna head to my room."
"Our room Shelbs." This is going to be one heck of a week.

Graser
I really need to talk to Shelby. I hope she's not too tired.

Shelby
I walk into my- our room and Graser is already in his pajamas sitting on the floor. Take in its 7:00pm.
"If you want the bed you can have it." I tell him.
"No no. It's your place. But hey Shelbs can we ta- hey hey what's wrong?" I couldn't help it. I just started bawling.
"I'm sorry, just say what you needed to say."
"No. Let's worry about you first. Tell me what's wrong." Wow Graser can be really helpful and passionate at times.
"I'm sorry, but I can't."
"Come on Shelby, Wifey. You can tell me anything."
"I can't tell you this."
"But we're married and married people dont keep secrets."
"Graser, I said no."
"But Shelbyyyyyyy."
"Fine, you know what, I'm in love with Will. Happy now?"

Graser
What she's in love with Will?!
"But Shelby. I lo-love you."

Shelby
He loves me? No this is wrong. This is going to be one rough week.

________________________
Who saw that coming? Probably everyone. I mean you have to have a little drama, even if it is cliche.

Well anyways. If you enjoyed please be sure to vote, comment, share, give suggestions, leave me baking recipes. Ok maybe not baking recipes, buttttt I do want you guys opinion. Tell me what you think should happen. Help a writer out. Also this was written at 2:00am. Sorry if it sucks.
Until next time
-Ella
(Word Count: 441)
P.S: I have an Instagram and a twitter. My Instagram is b.ook_quotes and my Twitter is b_ook_quotes. On my Twitter I update you guys about when I've posted and on my Instagram I post book quotes, but I'm hoping to do more with both.