It's More Than Just A Secret

Please Read The Author's Note At The End
________________________
Shelby
By the time Will and I walked out of the building it was time for Vidcon. I texted Graser and he said H and him would meet us there. Luckily Will and I were already dressed so we could go straight to the place. When we got there we walked around and enjoyed everything, after that the four of us had a meet and greet. I was excited to meet some of the fans but I don't know how Will and I are going to keep this secret from the fans. Hopefully it's not too hard. I love meeting all of the fans but Will is being anxious. Every time a fan comes up to me he flinches. He has plenty of fans himself so I don't know what's wrong. Finally I understand what's wrong.
"What's this?" I ask as a boy around my age hands me a piece of paper.
"It's my number. Maybe you could call me, if you're single." I just nod my head, sign his t-shirt, and watch him walk away. After he walks away I look over at Will, but he's not there. I see the back of him walking away.
"Hey Gras, where's Will going?"
"I don't know. He said something about a break at the beach." Thank god there's only one beach near here. I walk towards the only beach I know of. It takes little bit before I find Will.
"Hey." I say. He doesn't respond.
"What's wrong?" Still no response.
"Will, love. We're in this together. You have to say something."
"What's that in your hand?" I look at the folded piece of paper.
"Some fan gave me his number. It's no big deal."
"Are you going to use it?"
"Will-"
"Are you going to use it?!" At this point Will sounds angry.
"I would never cheat on you. You should know that. I love you too much." He smiles.
"I love you too."
"Do you know what I'm going to do with this?" I hold up the folded piece of paper.
"No, what?" I walk towards the ocean, letting only my feet hit the water, and throw the paper as far as possible. I feel Will come up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist. At first I think it's romantic, until he's running deeper into the water.
"Will! Will NOO! Will I don't want to get my clothes wet! William!!!" He throws me into the water and I'm soaked. I decide to pay him back.
"Will."
"What's wrong?"
"I can't get up." He walks over to me concerned. He gives me hand to pull me up, but I pull him into the water.
"Shelbbyyy!!" He screams. He pushes himself up and gives me a hand. This time I take it and he pulls me up.
"Oww" I mumble, hoping Will can't hear.
"What's wrong?"
"I think I twisted my ankle."
"Here let me carry you."
Will, what will the fans think when we get back there."
"Shelby, maybe it's time we tell them. I know it hasn't been long but the longer we wait the worse they could react." He's right.
"Ok."
"Are you sure you're ready?"
"As long as you're by my side I'm ready for anything."

We walk back to the meet and greet and all of the fans gasp as they see Will holding me, soaking wet.
"Guys," Will starts.
"We have something to tell you." I finish.
"Shelby and I have been going out for about three days." Everyone cheers.
"Well you guys reacted well." I say. They all start chanting the word "kiss". So as Will is holding me bridal style, he leans in and we kiss.
"I guess now everything is More Than Just A Secret." I whisper, and we both laugh.

________________________
Ahhhhhh!! So this is the last official chapter of this book. I'm sorry I know this was kind of short, but I have another idea for a Kiible FF that should be coming out soon, so look out for it. It will be called Lifesaver. I've enjoyed writing this sooooooooo much and all of you are incredibly supportive. So thank you so much. I don't think I've ever said this but I'm saying it now, my DMs are always opened if you need something, so please feel free to ask. Also if you want more to read before Lifesaver comes out, I have started a Grubble FF so you can definitely check that out. One last thing, I have a bonus chapter coming out really soon. It's in my point of view and I think you guys will really enjoy it. So don't remove this from your library yet.
Wait I lied, here's the last thing. You guys can follow me on Instagram and Twitter at ella_zipp

If you did enjoy please be sure to vote, comment, and share.
Until Next Time
-Ella
(Word Count: 633)