Willllliamm

Shelby
A few hours after my fiasco with Graser we head off to the airport to pick up Will. When we get there I immediately see him and all my hate fades. I run over to him and hug him. He spins me around a little before sticking something on my hand.
"Not here." He whispers as I attempt to open whatever it is. By now Graser and H are behind us.
"Will you're staying with me." H says to him.
"And I'm staying with Shelby." Graser adds.

Will
What? Why would Graser do this to me?

Shelby
After we pick Will up we go back to the apartment.
"Ok Will, you can just put your stuff in that room." I point to the room H is staying in. I go to my room and lock the door. I open the note and read what it says.
Shelby, how about tonight at 10:00 you meet me in the hall. I'll take it from there.
I write a response of ok see you there on the bottom of the note. I walk into Will and H's room and put it on the floor next to his suitcase.

H
I walk into our room, already tired, and start preparing for bed. I walk by Will's suitcase and notice a piece of paper. I pick it up and read what it says. This is either between Will and Shelby or Graser and Shelby. I know Shelby's handwriting, but the other two, I have no idea. Shelby would most likely say yes to Graser because she's mad at Will, and Will wouldn't send this because he has a girlfriend. I need to talk to Graser.
"Hey Shelbs, can you leave us alone for a little bit?"

Shelby
I look at the clock, 9:58.
"Yea sure." I head off to the hall and wait for a few seconds before Will shows up.
"Thanks for meeting me." Will takes my hand and leads me away.

Graser
"What the hell is this?" H yells at me. I take the piece of paper out of his hand. I open it and read what it says.
"Graser answer me. I know you wrote this."
"I-I didn't write it." I mumble.
"That means that Will wrote it, and Shelby agreed to meet him."
"Oh no!" We both run out of the room and see that Shelby isn't there. We go to H and Will's room and they still aren't there. We go into the hallway and they aren't there either.
"Hey guys! What are you looking for?" Will asks us.
"Oh, nothing." H mumbles.

Shelby
(20 minutes earlier)
"Ok Will can I uncover my eyes yet?"
"Yes go ahead." Will removes his hand and I open my eyes. We're at the park. The fountain higher than ever, the leaves of trees swaying in the wind, and swings pushing themselves.
"Ho-how'd you know where this was?" I whisper to the dark.
"I have sources." Will looks me in the eyes, and suddenly I remember that he has a girlfriend.
"Will, if you're here to tell me that you have a girlfriend I already know."
"Whattt?! Why would you think that?"
"I heard you talking to some girl named, Cass. You asked her out and said I love you."
"Oh Shelbs, Cass is my sister. I was practicing to ask you out." I gasped.
"So Shelby Grace, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I look at him. My heart is begging me to say yes, but my mind is thinking of Graser.
"I would love to, but Graser is in love with me. I don't think I could do that to him." Will takes my hands.
"What if we keep it a secret, from everyone, then you or me talks to Graser about his feelings." I look at him and feel my heart beating faster and faster.
"Yes Will, I'll be your secret girlfriend."
"I love you Shelby."
"I love you too Willllliamm!!"

________________________
Ahhhhh this was the most exciting chapter to write. Although the next chapters are going to be drama filled. So be prepared. Also I have a schedule.
It's Just A Secret (A Kiible FF)- Sunday's
The Best Days Of My Life- Tuesday's
Record (A Graser10 FF)- Thursday
I will keep this schedule until one if the books end or I can't keep it. So here's your Sunday update, prepare for the rest of this week. Let's see how it goes.
I have a Twitter and an Instagram.
My Twitter is b_ook_quotes
My Instagram is b.ook_quotes
If you want you can follow me for updates, quotes, and hopefully more.

If you enjoyed it would be amazing if you could vote, comment, and share. Thank you!
Until next time
-Ella
(Word Count: 669)