Choices

Literally opening my Wattpad app on my phone and seeing all of the notifications is INCREDIBLE! All of you are amazing and thank you sooooo much for all of the love! So here's an extra chapter.
________________________
Graser
I knew that she liked him. I knew that he could've liked her. But I had no idea that they were something. I've messed up. They're my best friends, I have to fix this. But why should I? They're my best friends. They both knew I liked Shelby, yet they had a relationship behind my back. I have two choices. I can either help them, or break them. But what do I do?

Will
Why would she do this to me? Why would he do this to me? I was going to talk to him. I was going to tell him that if he didn't like it I would break up with her. I loved-love her. How can I love someone who hurts me so much? How could I be friends with people who doesn't care? How do I live in a society where cheating is second nature? My phone rings for the fifteenth time tonight. It's H, again. I ignore it and turn my phone off. I love her, hell I love him. But look what they did to me. Do I forgive and forget, or do I hold it against them?

H
This is the seventh time I've called Will and he's still not picking up. I just want to make sure he's ok, he could be hurt. And I know Shelby and Graser have both tried calling him. I need to tell him the truth. I need to tell Shelby the truth. But I promised Graser. I promised him I would keep his secret, but I made a promise to all of my friends that I would always help them and never let us fall apart. What promise do I keep?

Shelby
Will's not answering and Graser just keeps trying to call and apologize. I can hear him across the house. Why am I so stupid? I don't love Graser, I love Will. And I ruined us. It's my fault. I made a choice, break one of my best friend's hearts and fall in love with the other, or ignore my feelings and keep everyone happy. I followed my heart, but did I make the right choice?
________________________
This is just a short chapter from all the views. And yes I'm aware that they were supposed to be at Vidcon but we're going to pretend that they missed the first day. K? K.
I love ALL OF YOU so much, you brighten my day and it makes me so happy to know that people enjoy my writing. You all are such an amazing support and give me so much motivation. Thank you for that!

If you did enjoy please be sure to vote, comment, and share. And if you didn't enjoy let me know what I can do better in the comments.
Until Next Time
-Ella
(Word Count: 362)