New

Shelby
At 4:00am on the second day of Vidcon Will walked through my front door. His face was tear-stained and he moved slowly, as if he hadn't slept at all. He walked over to Graser. At first I thought he was going to punch him, but instead he hugged him as tears slipped out of both their eyes. Next Will walked over to me, he placed a hand on my shoulder and bent down to my ear.
He whispered, "Let H and Graser talk, then we can discuss."
"Talk about wh-" I tried to whisper back but he had a finger to his lips and was walking towards his room. Graser looked at me, and now I understand why Will hugged him. He knows something about Graser that I don't and he told Graser to tell me.

Graser
Last night H came into my room and told me it was time to tell. Me not telling was ruining our friendship, me pretending wasn't helping this situation. So I called Will and told him everything and H helped, a lot. Will said that he would forgive me for what I did, but he still wasn't sure about Shelby. I hope their relationship survives. They're my number one ship.

H
Will drags me out of my room too early on the second day of Vidcon. Wait, Will. He's here, that's good news.
He walks about two paces behind me and whispers, "Thank you for helping Graser when I wasn't there. Thank you for helping him tell me, and now Shelby. Thank you for being you."
All I manage to whisper is, "You're welcome." It feels pathetic but I don't know what else to say to him. Shelby and Graser are already in there so we just sit near them.
"Ok Gras are you ready?"

Shelby
Graser nods. What are they doing?
"Shelby" Graser whispers. "I need to tell you something." Oh god. "Please don't say anything until I'm done." I nod. "I'm not in love with you, and I'm not out to get Will. I'm confused, and I don't know how to handle it. I'm not in love with you, or any other girl. It's just you were the only girl around and it was easiest to take my feelings out on you. Please don't be mad, Will isn't." I sighed a breath of relief. Graser didn't love me and Will wasn't mad.
"Gras, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed that you had to do all of this instead of just telling us. We'll except you as you are, because we're friends and we don't care which gender you prefer. We care who the person is. Is he kind, loyal, honest? That's what we care about. So no I'm not mad that you took your feelings out on me. I'm sure that if I were in the same situation I would probably have done the same." They all just look at me with kind eyes. Will walks over to me, he picks up my hand and kisses it.
"Now Shelbs, can you tell us why you kissed him back?"
"I-I was confused. I had two choices after Graser told me he liked me, and Will took me and asked me out. With Will, I was living in the moment and said yes because he, my crush, was there asking me out. But when I was in that room with Graser I felt constantly guilty, so when Graser kissed me I kissed back to make him feel better. And as I was kissing him I felt guilty again, I was trapped in guilt of doing what I want, and pleasing everyone else. So I tried to do both, and I'm really sorry. Can you guys forgive me?" They all walked over and wrapped me in a hug.
"It's not your job to please everyone. It's your job to please yourself." H kisses my cheek.
"And your job to please me!" Graser yells in a childish way.
Will takes my hand. He nods his head towards the door. I look over at Graser and H, they're smiling at me and telling me to go. So I do.
"Cover your eyes, traitor."
"Is this forever held above my head?"
"No, just until you please me." I groan.
"Ok we're here." Will says and I stop. He takes me hands in his and removes them from my eyes. I'm standing in front of a building. A freakin building.
"Oh wowww. It's..... beautiful." Will laughs. He pulls something from his pocket and places it in my hand. It's a key.
"Wanna move into one of these apartments with me?"
"Only if that means we can get back together." He smiles.
"I'll take that as a yes." I nod and we kiss.
"Also if you said yes, I promised those other weirdos your old apartment." Will says sheepishly.
"So all of my friends in the same city. That sounds awesome." I pull out my phone. 6:59. Vidcon starts soon. I go onto Twitter.
Shubble @shelbygraces
Sorry I wasn't at Vidcon Day 1 I was having some family issues. Also videos may be delayed for the next few weeks, because I'm moving!
I watched as Will pulled out his phone and tweeted something similar. Then my phone dinged and Graser and H had also tweeted. Will took my hand and we ran into our new building, up to our new floor, into our new apartment.
"New is beautiful." I laugh.

________________________
Anddddd drama currently over. Did he forgive her too easily, did they get back together too easily? Eh. I hope you guys enjoyed.
If you did enjoy please be sure to vote, comment, and share.
Also I started a new book called Perfect (A Grubble FF) and it would be amazing if you guys could check it out. Thank youuu!
Until Next Time
-Ella
(Word Count: 915)