What A Start To Vidcon

Will
I wake up with H next to me, again. Vidcon starts today and I'm really looking forward to it, especially meeting the fans. Although keeping Shelby and I's relationship secret may be hard. I hear H groan and he rolls over to get out of bed. I decide to try and make the gang breakfast before anyone else wakes up. I make each of us, a plate of eggs, pancakes, and 2 pieces of bacon each. I make a few extra pancakes for Graser because I know how much he eats.
Graser
I wake up with Shelby next to me. She's so perfect. I wish she didn't like Will, I kiss her forehead, knowing it's the only kiss I'll ever get. She giggles a bit in her sleep. I love that laugh, it's so perfect. I begin to play with her hair as she awakens.(That's such a weird word to use for that)
Shelby
I wake up to the smell of bacon, and someone touching my hair.
"What the-?!? Graser what are you doing?!?"
"You're hair is really soft." He says sheepishly. I smile. I can't believe we're doing this to him. I feel horrible, but at the same time I've been in love with Will since we met.
H
When I wake up completely Will is gone and Link is lying next to me.
"Hey boy!" I whisper, in case everyone else is still sleeping and they can hear me. I hop out of bed and walk out of our room, Will is standing at the oven, scrambling eggs. He's so kind to us. But I still wonder what happened last night with him and Shelby. I'll have to talk to him.
"Hey Will?"
"Yea?"
"Can I talk to you for a sec?"
Yea. What's up?"
"When you were gone last night Shelby was too. Graser may have thought it was nothing, but I'm not that clueless. What happened with you guys?"
"H promise you won't tell Graser because we haven't told him yet, but Shelby and I are a thing." I gasped. How could they do that to him? He's such a nice guy.
"What the hell? You can't do that to Graser!"
"H, please stop yelling."
Graser
"Why should I? You're betraying your best friend." I hear H yell. Shelby looks at me, and I just can't take it. I lean in and kiss her, she kisses back so I don't think she dislikes it. The door swings open and we both jump back.
"What the hell?!" H yells for the second time that morning. I see Will right behind him.
"Graser, me and Will are kinda a thing." Shelby whispers.
"Well it sure as hell didn't seem like it when you were locking lips with him." H yells. I don't know what to do. I don't know what just happened.
Shelby
What did I just do? Will looks at me with those big brown eyes, they're full of sadness. He walks away from the doorway and I hear my apartment door slam shut.
"Please leave." I whisper to my room, and the people in it. And they do leave. I wrap myself in the covers and plan on staying there forever.
What a perfect start to Vidcon.

________________________
Drama, drama, drama! I hope you guys like it because it's a key factor in cliche FFs. I have some different ideas for the way this book could go, one in particular, but if you guys have ideas please be sure to let me know in the comments. I love suggestions from you guys, this book is as much yours as it is mine. Although please don't steal my ideas and post this as your book, that would be rude.

But if you guys did enjoy this drama filled chapter, please be sure to comment, vote, and share. Thank you!
Also I have other books:
Record (A Graser10 FF)
And
The Best Days Of My Life (which I literally never update, sorry)
It would mean the world to me if you checked those out, but they are both mature.
Until Next Time
-Ella