Introduction

Hey there everyone. You can call me, H. Welcome to my book. 

I've been a reader of Wattpad ever since I was in grade school. And I just decided to write a book I can call mine.

This book will contain:

1. All my unsent letters to the girl I consider the love of my life.

2. Struggles of being a closeted lesbian

3. Life Experiences

4. AND A WHOLE LOT OF FEELINGS.

So if you don't like that sappy shit, then feel free to get the hell out of here. I must warn you, this is a lesbian book so if you're just here to spread hate, don't even start reading. 

Tell me about your experiences about being in the closet too. Put it in the comments. 

Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language. I'm a Filipino writer. But I think my grammar skills are enough. Feel free to point it out though. 

To the person reading this, 

I know it's hard. But you can make it, okay? Don't ever stop. Life is all just a cosmic joke. Don't take it way seriously. People is always going to hate. It's the human nature. But what matter is what you think of yourself. Love yourself even if the world thinks otherwise. I love you. I love that you're standing up for yourself. Live your life the way you really want to. Don't be like me.