chapter one

All i know is my name, it is Raven Storm. That's all I have  known since hydra found me, in the desert in mexico. They helped me when no one else would as no one else had. They named me "subject 64" and my code name is "shattered star" and I am there  2nd assassin after the winter soldier.

I woke at 6am like usual in my "room" which is an old cell. And am escorted to the main room of the submarine. In the is the professor and the doctor and the trainer instructor. They have helped me all my life, the professor teaches me basic skills and the doc helps with my powers which I have had since birth and my instructor who helps with weapon and combat.
Once I enter the head of our area ward comes over and I salute  to them.
" At ease agent star. Your new mission is to locate the so called "avengers" protocol for shield , and to steal it to do this you will be undercover as a new shield agent, once  you have a copy of the protocol we will capture you and retrieve the valuables. Okay solider." Ward says trying to intimate me.
"Sir yes sir!" I replied
"You will leave at dawn now everyone out except you agent star I need a private conversion. " as soon as he said that everyone was gone.

Sorry this chapters Short. I'll try make next one longer