chapter 2

"Now agent star the reason I have called you is so I can help test your loyalty towards hydra and to do that I must have you control chip deactivated but don't think I won't know what your doing as I will  as I still work for shield as well. So I will help build a cover for you but if you so think to betray me I'll kill you with hesitation understand agent." He said with the intent to strike fear and on the inside I am shaking but due to my training I don't even flinch.

"Sir yes sir. Hail hydra" I reply

"Good now to tell you your cover story."

"You new name will be Hazel Smith and you have joined shield as a hacker and you will be escorted by me to the base as the real hazel Smith was killed by us and you must act like you have just agreed and no matter what your shall not revel your power or else and dont talk to anyone but me unless thay are high authority. Revel your mission to no one. Understand agent."

"Sir yes sir. " I reply. 

"Now pack your things, we leave at dawn. Dismissed. "

"Hail hydra" and I solute then leave to my "room" and pack.
I hope I finish this soon. On my bed is a folder with key info on my background and one  on some agents at shield. "Okay so I need to avoid black widow due to he skills of knowing lies but I can trick her due to my powers but best not try."

Once I am packed I went to bed and hoped for a good night before my mission.
To find the avengers profile and steal it and if possible download all shield data on there new weapons without being caught.
"Hail hydra" I whisper to my see before I fall asleep.