chapter 10 - family chat

As soon as we land in Asgard we run to father to seek his and mothers counseling. We slam open the doors just to find father ,mother and the warrior's 3 and lady Sif.
"Thor, Loki what brings my sons here?" Odin asked.
"I wish to speak with you about one of my previous punishments I had while on midgard."
"What ever do you mean Loki?" He replays just to piss me off.

"Oh cut the crap , you are nothing but an old fool , we both know that you know that I know you know so when my removed my magic all those years ago where did you put it? We both know that my magic needed a host that was strong. After it returned something felt wrong now why is that all-father." I spit out with venom lased on my tongue. When I  swore all looked shocked.

"By the way blame tony stark for the language. " I yelled as I headed to the one other person who knew what had happened and what will happen. Heimdall.

As I left the palace I group of footsteps and heard Thor call for me to wait and talk to our father again. That was it. In a swift motion I was facing Thor and Sif and warriors 3 and in another swift motion they were frozen in a paralysis spell.

"No dear Brother I will not wait and take the fool known as your father, we all know he's not my father." As I yelled I felt blue climb my skin and I saw fear."my father is the monster we tell kids at night , no wonder he won't answer me because I am Loki laufeyson and I am burdened with glorious purpose but no I thought I was Loki odinson and an asgardian but no I am a monster. A frost giant and I never knew because Odin never TOLD ME!" As I yelled they became unfrozen but the ground around me turned in to solid ice , as it happened I used my magic to teleport me to the biofrost and a step closer to the truth behind lady  Raven.

Back on midgard / earth.

After blacking out I open my eyes not to find im in my room but to see a glass cell like the one which held Loki.
~oh shit~ I whisper to nyx
"Your cover is blowned let's escape while we are still breathing give me control I'll make us free." Nyx says and I see her escape plan in our mind.
~ok will uses you plan but if we see anyone I'll give you control. Deal~ I reply
"Deal , let's do this." She reply and the escape begins.

Hope you like this chapter please comment you ideas and vote thank you
Also I am now doing word count at end so I known how much I should write.

Song at top is called  highway to hell and its by AC-DA

Word count is : 507 hundred words

Thanks for reading I'll update soon.