chapter 5 - avengers tower

Warning there may be some rude word 

As I enter the quin-jet I take a set in the back further away from the avengers. Natasha and Clint are piloting and Dr banner and tony are talking science while Thor and Steve are talking about there homes. After about 5 minutes Thor just starts staring so cap comes up to me and asks "where were you born?"
"I am from new York." I said
"You know for a cute person your very quite" tony said while walking over. As this happens I turn away to hide a fake blush.
"Tony don't scare her away." Steve said detecting my nervousness.
After that I stayed quite and the other just watched me but looked away. After about 20 minutes we arrive.

"Welcome hazel to avengers tower now let's go meet the others." Tony says as the doors open. He leads me to the elevator and presses the floor labeled as "main living room - floor 72"
Before the doors close we all cram in and I feel like I can't move.
"Excuse me Mr Stark but how many floors do you have?" I ask
"Please call me Tony as you asked floors 10- 50 are business floors for Stark enterprise while floors 51- 80 are all the avenger. We all have different floors but the main living room floor has spare if we don't want to be so far apart. You floor is 73 just above living room. And here we are." Then I hear the ding and the doors open. All of the other casually walk down the hall while I am running to see the living room/ kitchen only to find the other avenger.
Scarlet witch, Pietro, vision and someone hiding in the corner.

"Guys this is hazel smith the new shield hacker and soon to be avenger hacker" Steve says pointing to me. I offer a small wave.
"Okay this is vision"
"Hi miss Smith I am vision." He says as he floats over to me.
Then a girl comes over " my name is Wanda maximoff also know as scarlet witch." Then there is a cute silver haired boy "names Pietro also known as quicksilver and you didn't see that coming." And ran off.
Then from the corner a man comes over and Thor yells "come brother meet lady hazel." And slams his hand on his brother back , when Thor said brother he looked angry.
"As I have said I'm not your brother but I wish to meet the puny mortal I mean lady hazel. Hello Lady hazel I am Loki god of mischief and lies." He says kissing my hand.
~f**k calm down raven he doesn't know yet.~
"He does he is going to black mail you" nyx screams back
"Oh but I do know lady hazel or should I say Raven and nyx." Loki Says in my mind
~s**t OK here's the deal I won't kill you and you won't tell OK we both know your not good .~ I reply
"Just kill him" nyx yells
"I agree to your deal but be careful as Wanda can enter your mind as well." Loki says as he smirks
~ thanks Loki  i guess~
"No problem love"
"F**k you " nyx screams

"Hazel..hazel are you OK you blanked out when Loki talked to you." Steve asks while shaking you slightly
"What yeah I find but I think I've meet him before like déjà vu . so is it possible if I can get to my floor and go to bed its been a long day." I ask fake yawning
" yes Friday will show you" tony says
"Friday?"
"Hello miss Smith I am Friday a creation of Mr Stark I will light the hall way to elevator and take you to your room."
"Holy sh*t that scared me" as I say that everyone but Steve say "language".
" you won't let that go will you guys." Steve says.
" I speak English. " I reply sassily
"OK now I like her more" tony yelled as I walked of.
"Night avengers." I say as i leave

As I enter the elevator a press the button to my floor and soon I hear a ding then I walk out and into my room when I open it I see the walls painted red with queen size bed in the middle and a huge cupboard an bathroom. I go to the bed and Change and climb in as I drift of I say.
"Let the mission Begin."
But what I didn't know was I was being watched.

Hope you enjoyed this is longest chapter so far. Please comment and vote the video is a avenger tribute song is superhero