chapter 13- code ice

Bucky p.o.v
As soon as she Black's out I know what's going to happen.
"Everyone get to cover know she's losing control and nyx is angry for being suppressed.

Then there was the familiar flash of red and purple and where  Raven stood there  is no longer raven she was nyx.

Nyx p.o.v

" free finally ." I say as I stretch my arms. "It's been so long and know I have the strings over her , there are no stings on me."

Tony's p.o.v.

As soon as ultron was captured I made Jarvis scan Raven and find a way to contain her. Then she  was ton and this Nyx replaced her so i sent a suit to stop her but I got Wanda to telepathically tell everyone my plan. "I just need a distraction." I said and bucky nodded.

Nyx p.o.v

"So your the avengers." I say as I walk up to Bruce. "I like you , brains and muscles nice. Ha better than starks and the little captain flagman." I say laughing evily at my jokes.
As I turn to walk away I sence them circle me and Bucky and Bruce comes close. Bucky then nods for no reason.

"Raven please stop. I just want to help." Bruce says
As soon as her name is mentioned I grab him by the neck and kiss him then drop him. "Oh doc I'm not Raven also as cute as you are call me her again and I'll pull out you spin, I don't care if your the hulk, you are just a child to me I am a thousand years old."

As Bruce backs away I go to Bucky and kiss his cheek earning a grow from Bruce. "Hello buck-o how's the mind rage going." J say teasing him only for him to pin me to the wall.
"There their tiger I'm pretty sure I'm taken." I say as I drop to the floor and kick him it the leg then the face. "S**t" Bucky yells in pain as we all hear what is music to my ears as his nose snaps.

All of a sudden one of Tony's spare suits attaches to me and I'm stuck. I try to freeze it but it doesn't work. "Let me out!" I scream.
Then I feel the electricity shock me and I see darkness. "Not again" I wisper as I pass out.

I am sorry I haven't updated I just been busy as I have year 11 mocks soon and. A tone of work and writers block. I'll try to update more. Please vote comment any ideas for new chapters please comment or message me, help would be nice I have a raught  idea of plot.
also song at top is angel of darkness.
Word count is 450 works.
Word count is